IT.COM

Dynadot transfer question

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hey guys,

I had a domain pushed to my Dynadot account about a month ago and I am now about to sell it to an end-user.

Can I push it to another Dynadot account within this time frame like I would be able to do with Godaddy?

I've read that you have to wait 60 days even for an inter-registrar transfer, is this true?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
At dynadot it's only locked for transfer to other registrar 60 days after registration.
You don't have to wait next 60 days after domain push.

•••
Ok, thanks!

At dynadot it's only locked for transfer to other registrar 60 days after registration.
You don't have to wait next 60 days after domain push.

Last edited:
•••
Ok, thanks! How about if the end-user wants to transfer out to Godaddy? It's been about 30 days since it was pushed to my Dynadot account.

It the domain was not registered or transfered from other registrar to dynadot in previous 60 days it is possible

•••
Thanks for the quick responses! You've been very helpful.

It the domain was not registered or transfered from other registrar to dynadot in previous 60 days it is possible

•••
I've read that you have to wait 60 days even for an inter-registrar transfer, is this true?
If you mean 60 days following whois change, this is GoDaddy feature only AFAIK

•••
Yes, I bought the domain off of someone and had it pushed to my Dynadot account so the whois info changed.

My question is, can I at least push to another Dynadot account if it's only been a month since the whois info changed. I have sold hand-reg domains the next day with Godaddy but have never sold one with Dynadot.

If you mean 60 days following whois change, this is GoDaddy feature only AFAIK

•••
YES, you can push it another Dynadot account with no problem...

•••
Code:
dynadot.com/community/help/question.html?aid=89

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back