NameSilo

Dynadot: Remove cents, stop PPC ads

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

topdom

Top Member
Impact
Dynadot, you are scaring buyers with cents. People don't even buy
1K domain for 100 (perfect match for their business, alternative to dashed version),
just because you show cents.

No PPC ads: Ok let me pay 100 USD per year, and please stop all those PPC
ads. That 100 USD will cover your loss from PPC profit made from my domains.
Just show a contact form (by default), just like Epik.

Also it is very easy to lose in UDRP because of your ads.
UDRP is evil, and we will be blamed for your "mistake".

Also, please don't show display name anywhere.
Buyers need to be identified, not sellers. otherwise
you are just copying Sedo's bad side.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't use Dynadot's landing pages, can you provide an example?

•••
I don't want to advertise anyone's domains. You can test it yourself, worth it.

•••
Other warnings to Dynadot.

Make landing pages indexable, and visitable when javascript is off, don't be dependent on cloudflare, facebook, g analytics; they can potentially discriminate if showing a landing page requires their permission.

Change Dynadot to something else. It fails radio test. Or advertise that you have been selected as number 1, or show trustpilot rating. Endusers need to be convinced that you are a well established company.

I click my name on my dashboard (the page I see when I login), I'm shown a summary of offers (just numbers, how many of them, with links) on a pulldown menu. I click something on it: the result is the same. and not realted to what it is talking about. for example it says pending order: 1. I click on it,..nothing happens, just seeing list of domains as usual.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back