Domain Empire

Dynadot goofup

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Sathyam

Established Member
Impact
Hi,

I was trying to buy shw.asia and was browsing through the Recommendations and I got surprise of my life.

I saw SHW.ORG listed at C$15.50.

I jumped up and bought it. My payment was successful. I checked my mail, I got invoice for successful payment and domain sale, but I didnot find the domain under my name. When I checked my mail, the payment returned.

When I tried it multiple times the same, the same happened. You can try it as well, it is still the same now as well.

If you search for SHW.ORG directly, it is listed at C$18500.

If we buy something by mistake and if we want to return it, they charge us close to 25% to 50% of the charge. Will the pay us the same way for their mistakes...

upload_2018-4-24_1-12-34.png

Short lived Fantasy ended.

Regards
Sathyam

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This happens all the time. I would stay away from LLL.org names anyway, they are very hard to sell, especially letters like that. A lot of LLL.org names are selling for $100 or $200 (Namebio.com) so I dont think the risk is worth it.

I would stay even further away from .asia names, no market at all for them

Good luck

•••
at exabytes, it happes all the time :ROFL:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back