Dynadot

Dynadot crashing

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

decades80

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
Hi,

today my Dynadot account is pretty useless. I keep getting msg contact customer support when trying to unlock my account. Anybody with the same issue?

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2017-04-20 16:00:54.png
    Screenshot from 2017-04-20 16:00:54.png
    171.8 KB · Views: 12
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Same here.

I have already contacted them and they replied... waiting for the issue to get resolved now.

•••
•••
Yep, same here.
Just got into account now.

•••
•••
I can not believe this, not after the several updates a day they are doing (even in between the drops). Now my account is stuck completely, can not search for domains, can not change the NS, nothing!

•••
I got knocked out again too so I am done.
I will try back later on today.

•••
definetely issues at dynadot

•••
Also having troubles to log-in... Hope they will fix this issue ASAP

•••
By the way, is there anybody from Dynadot staff here?

•••
Still experiencing problems, sold domain 4 hours ago and promised I will send an AUTH code in few minutes and now this...

•••
Thanks, @Decades, wouldn't have known this was happening if I didn't see this thread.Hope this is resolved as I have 2 names I got from drops and need to pay for.They better not mess up.

•••
I had a buyer interested in a domain cancel since he couldn't open an account with them. Probably an error. I hand regged it using the $6.99 .com promo.

•••
I click on the payment link and its redirects to ''Could Not Process''.Just hope this is resolved on time.Maybe the crash is due to the promo or Maintenance like they always do.Didn't they see this coming ?

•••
Seems like their database or servers crashed.

•••
It works fine for me since morning.

•••
I have already contacted them and they replied... waiting for the issue to get resolved now.
The same answer for me via LiveChat.
Also they confirmed that this issue is NOT a DDoS but their own.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
It should work now, they wrote to me that the issue is resolved.

•••
Did you say you have family in Cuba starving? I wrote in a Cuba.com posting about "Havana Cuba Hotel Prices" "Cuba Hotel Prices"

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back