IT.COM

Dynadot.com Coupon Codes

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Dynadot sometimes issues codes for discount domain registrations and/or transfers. If you see any, please share them here!

The latest:

MARCH2DDOT for $7.99 transfers! Expires 3/31/12 at 23:59 PDT.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Great news! The FREEPRIVACY promo has been extended until October 31, 2013 23:59 PDT. :laugh:

•••
Get $8.99 .IN transfers and renewals with promo code TREATIN until October 31, 2013 PDT. 8^X

•••
All this month, register your .COM & .NET for 1 year for just $8.99
with November #coupon code: FALLREG

•••
Get $8.99 .COM & .NET first year registrations until November 30, 2013 23:59 PST. Use code FALLREG during checkout.

Don't forget about the $3.99 .ORG domain match for first year registrations. Use code ORG2013 until December 31, 2013 23:59 PST.

•••
How do you park names from a dynadot account?

•••
rmaden:

To use Dynadot parking, follow these steps:

1. Log into your Dynadot account.
2. Click on the "Domains" tab in the main menu.
3. Check the box next to your domain name and click on the "Set Name Servers" icon towards the middle of the page.
4. Click on the "Parking" tab.
5. You can choose between parking with no 3rd-party ads or parking with 3rd-party ads. Choose one of these two options and then press the "Park Domain" button to save your changes.

Take care! :)

•••
December Coupon Codes. A new coupon each day but the ones marked with a * are very limited (see T's and C's at the bottom):

•••
TV2DYNA

$22.99 for .TV transfers. Expires on January 31

•••
Happy New Year, all!

Dynadot is featuring Transfer Tuesdays! That's right, a different domain transfer sale will be announced via social media (Facebook, Twitter, Google+) every Tuesday of 2014. Keep a look out. :lala:

•••
Happy New Year, all!

Dynadot is featuring Transfer Tuesdays! That's right, a different domain transfer sale will be announced via social media (Facebook, Twitter, Google+) every Tuesday of 2014. Keep a look out. :lala:

:lala:

•••
Well just got an email....clipped the image to show new coupons for xfer tuesdays!

dynadottransfercoupons.GIF

•••
Save some money and take advantage of the $8.15 .COM transfer sale! Use promo code COMOVER during checkout until April 30, 2014 23:59 PST.

•••
Save some money and take advantage of the $8.15 .COM transfer sale! Use promo code COMOVER during checkout until April 30, 2014 23:59 PST.

Oh anything for May 2013 please missdot? A nice little .com transfer / renewal code will do nicely. I'm looking to move my entire GD portfolio over if I can get a decent price ;)

•••
5INFO - Get a .INFO for $3.99
5MOBI - Get a .MOBI for $3.99

•••
Oh anything for May 2013 please missdot? A nice little .com transfer / renewal code will do nicely. I'm looking to move my entire GD portfolio over if I can get a decent price ;)

Shucks! No .COM transfer or renewal codes available this month. We always offer bulk and super bulk pricing though based on your spending level. Email [email protected] if you want more details. :D

•••

Anyone have a dynadot renewal code for a .org?

Thanks in advance...

•••
code: REMEMBER

$1 off order of $8+. Coupon expires 5/26/14 at 23:59 PDT & can only be used once per account.

•••
4% off your order of $44 or less with coupon 4ON4TH before 7/6/14 23:59 PDT

•••
SEPTEMBER PROMOS!

You can still get $1 off preorders until the end of the month. Use code SAVEMYTLD during checkout. You can also get $2.99 .MOBI (code 5MOBI) and $2.99 .INFO (code 5INFO) domains. Promos expire 9/30/2014 23:59 PDT.

Also, the .TV registration sale has been extended until the end of the year! You can register your .TV domains for $10.99. No coupon is needed.

•••
Any Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals from Dynadot?

•••
Business must be real good, I guess Dynadot doesn't need to offer promos anymore.

•••
•••
I just had an email from support that they are finalizing their December promos within the next 24hrs (or less).

•••
Thanks stub. I just received the email, the contents of which are below:

1st - 7th Dec PST: $9 .tv Registrations: TAKETV

8th - 14th Dec PST: $7.99 .net Registrations & Transfers: MAGNET

15th - 21st Dec PST: $8.75 .org Registrations & Transfers: CYBORG

22nd - 28th Dec PST: $8.15 .com Registrations & Transfers: COMCRAZY

29th Dec - 1st Jan 2015 PST: $0.25 Off .com, .net, .org, .us, .info Renewals (max 10 uses per account): RENEWYEAR

All coupons start at 00:00 PST on the start date and end at 23:59 PST on the end date

•••
Get any matching .ORG domain for only $3.99! Use Code: ORGMATCH *Must match a domain in your account. Expires 3/31/15

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back