IT.COM

Dynadot.com Coupon Codes

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Dynadot sometimes issues codes for discount domain registrations and/or transfers. If you see any, please share them here!

The latest:

MARCH2DDOT for $7.99 transfers! Expires 3/31/12 at 23:59 PDT.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Dyna charge for whois as far as I know. I think its $2 for a year - which is pretty cheap as an option. But if its something you definitely require then I guess going with Name.com is the better option.

DynaDot and Name.com are my favorite registrars. I keep all developed names there; names for reselling end up at GD or wherever its cheaper. If only DynaDot or Name.com did similar promos as GD!

Lothos; thanks for posting the offers in here. Missed the $5 Free one!

•••
Dynadot does offer free domain privacy to our super bulk customers. To get super bulk pricing you must spend over $5000 a year with us. You can get that price level right away by prepaying $5000 into your account.

Thanks for saying we're one of your favorite registrars! We really appreciate it :)

•••
Dynadot does offer free domain privacy to our super bulk customers. To get super bulk pricing you must spend over $5000 a year with us.

What if you offered Free Privacy for customers with Bulk Pricing? I am sure you would get a lot more business if you did that.

•••
Current $7.99 offer for new .com, .net and .org registrations and transfers ends this weekend on 9/30/12 23:59 PDT.

New codes/promos:

$1 off your order of $5 or more. Use code THANKSFROMUS Code can only be used one per account. Valid this weekend only 9/28-9/30/12 to 23:59 PDT

10% off .DE valid 9/28 to 10/31 at 23:59 PDT. Use coupon code OKTOBEER

10% off new 1 year registrations of .NET all October. Use code: NETTER from 10/1-10/31/12 23:59 PDT.

.TV, .ME, & .IM promos have been extended through 12/31/12 23:59 GMT. New 1 year registrations of .TV are $12.99 and new 1 year registrations of .ME and .IM are $8.99. No code necessary.

•••
Current $7.99 offer for new .com, .net and .org registrations and transfers ends this weekend on 9/30/12 23:59 PDT.
I wished they could drop this down further to 6.99.

This 7.99 is exactly the same price as the current Name.com transfers.

•••
I wished they could drop this down further to 6.99.

This 7.99 is exactly the same price as the current Name.com transfers.

the dollar off coupon code would get one of those down to $6.99.

•••
•••
Dynadot just hit 20,000 likes on their facebook page!

To celebrate, they're offering $5 free!

Pre-pay $10 into your dynadot account, use coupon code FB20K, and they will give you an extra $5 free!

coupon is good today only!

•••
Dynadot still has 10% off .NET and .DE first year registrations until the end of the month!

.NET - Use code NETTER during checkout.
.DE - Use code OKTOBEER during checkout.

Happy October!

•••
Dynadot just hit 20,000 likes on their facebook page!

To celebrate, they're offering $5 free!

Pre-pay $10 into your dynadot account, use coupon code FB20K, and they will give you an extra $5 free!

coupon is good today only!

Damn, this was a good one! I tried it today but surely enough it said it was expired :(

•••
Today only:

Take $1 OFF your order of $5 or more

coupon code SPOOKY

•••
November Dynadot coupons:

Transfer your .org or .com all month long for $8.50 - TRANS85

.LA for 50% OFF - GETURLA

•••
Any coupons for a .TV renewal? $35 is rough.

•••
Any coupons for a .TV renewal? $35 is rough.

not currently but black friday /cyber monday is coming up quick.

•••
extra 5% off on domains today only coupon code BLKFRI12

•••
5%? They may as well not even offer coupons with percentages like that.

•••
Cyber Monday Special! Bonus $5 when you prepay $10. Use code: CYBERMON

•••
Celebrate 25 days of holidays with Dynadot. A new coupon will be issued for each day. First 5 days of coupons:

December 1: Prepay $10 and get an extra $5**
Use code 1PARTRIDGE before 12/1/12 23:59 PDT

Edit: Just used it and it's working!!!
**Code 1PARTRIDGE can only be used once per account.

December 2: Transfer your .ORG for just $7.75
Use code 2DOVES before 12/2/12 23:59 PDT

December 3: Take $1 off 1 year .TV Renewals
Use code 3HENS before 12/3/12 23:59 PDT

December 4: 1 year .IM registrations are just $7.50
Use code 4CALLBIRDS before 12/4/12 23:59 PDT

December 5: 10% off .NET 1 year registrations
Use code: 5GOLDRINGS before 12/5/12 23:59 PDT

Last edited:
•••
$1 OFF your @Dynadot order with coupon code WORLDENDS until 12/21/12 23:59 PST (or until the world ends!)

•••
The World Will End, and yet they can only afford to give $1 off? So sad.

•••
Save $0.50 with "DYNAGIFT" - promo code for renewals Ends 12/23/12.Worked for a com.

•••
$1 off your order today with coupon NEWYEAR2013

•••
Catch our new year coupon!

10% off .NET 1 year registrations, renewals, and transfers!

Use code: NEWYRNET

Code expires 1/31/13 23:59 PST

•••
I never heard much of dynadot till today a member has a ad up in np clicks so i went to his site and this came up

We are performing scheduled maintenance.

Estamos llevando a cabo el mantenimiento programado.

我们正在执行定期维护。

Wir führen Wartungsarbeiten durch.

ونحن أداء صيانة مقررة.

Мы проводим плановое техническое обслуживание

Not good for a first impression.
supposed to be a showcase of domain names at clickthedomain king of extensions on that

•••
These downtimes happen about the same time each day, and they are only temporary. Usually just a few minutes.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back