Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Dumbest Mutt On The Planet

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

dgridley

Top Member
Impact
616
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
My dog does this on occasion... I don't know if their leg just falls asleep so they can't feel it or what...
 
0
•••
I've seen something similar before in real life although it's still funny to watch.
 
0
•••
Apparently these dogs aren't too self-aware.. must be hard on the feet that way.

-Adam- said:
I've seen something similar before in real life although it's still funny to watch.
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back