domain drunkdrivingdefence.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

triple777

Established Member
Impact
33
I will be selling this to end users. I already have a number after talking to a leader in the industry. I am just curious to hear what you guys think.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Spell check is an invaluable tool.
 
0
•••
That's a great name if it is spelled correctly.
 
1
•••
defence is used in Canada, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand.......
 
0
•••
It is not common, nor is it used this way in everyday language. Sorry but there is little-to-no value here, DrunkDrivingDefense.com is the one you would want. Google search results:

"Drunk Driving Defense" 112,000 page results
"Drunk Driving Defence" 1,700 page results
 
1
•••
defence is used in Canada, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand.......
But they also use the term drink driving, not drunk driving.
 
1
•••
Your right I just checked a couple law sites in canada ,in fact the .ca is taken by a lawfirm ,I would contact them.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back