IT.COM

domain DrugShipping.com - OHHealthCare.com - Info Inside

Spaceship
Watch

Dominic MD

Established Member
Impact
OHHealthCare.com

A. Acquired OHHealthCare.com because it was the only state abbreviation left with health care following. All full state names are also taken.

B. With states declaring their rules and regulations in regards to our new healthcare system, I thought this domain would be perfect for Ohio's health care providers or those related to the industry.

C. Research into available domains for other states was done. This was the only domain available for register.

D. GoDaddy.com appraised the domain at $3000.00 and I have it listed at auction with a $500.00 starting bid. No bids as of now.

E. The domain gets about 5 type-ins a day, fluctuating between 10 at the most and 3 at the least.

F. The domain generates a small amount of revenue from the cash parking page. A few cents a day average.

G. 1-year-old

DrugShipping.com

A. I acquired DrugShipping.com because I think it has potential in both the pharmaceutical industry and, perhaps, the legal and medical marijuana industry.

B. Pharmaceutical and Medical Marijuana industries would be best suited in my belief.

C. I researched drug shipment companies and the available domain names available for register and for sale on domain marketplaces. I thought it was a bit surprising this name was available for registration.

D. I don't have a value in mind. I will conduct more research and hopefully can gain some insight from the Name Pros community.

E. The domain doesn't get much traffic. A few type-ins here and there.

F. No revenue has been generated from the cash parking as of yet.

G. 14-years-old

Thank you to everyone who adds input into this thread!

-Dominic

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back