Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain drugal.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fleege

Established Member
Impact
21
drugal.com - the frugal online drugstore

Where and how should I sell this one and what do you think it could be worth.



http://www.drugal.com

any comments and tips welcome along with appraisal.

- Thanks

Robert
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Brandable, as you have already noticed - but without an established site and/or representative presence on the internet, it will not fetch much with those interested in reselling. On an end-user level, if you managed to find someone willing to gamble with the name then you might very well be able to bring in a decent amount of revenue for yourself.

Reseller: Low- to Mid- $$
End-User: Mid- to High- $$$+
 
0
•••
undev $100+
 
0
•••
mid $xx - high $xx IMHO
 
0
•••
high xx
 
0
•••
low XX not high
 
0
•••
mid - high $xx
 
0
•••
mid $xx
 
0
•••
not bad
 
0
•••
it also comes with logo design concept and a plural (or posessive) version.

http://www.drugals.com

logo can be viewed at

http://www.drugal.com


Thanks for your inputs. Even though I would even design a logo at the pricing that you guys have mentioned.
 
0
•••
I belive this is worth around low to mid $xx.
 
0
•••
Thanks. I have parked them and waiting to see what happens. I drugal or drugals could even be a great offline chain like - cigarette cheaper or something. I'll do some drugs online research and maybe find some drugs webmaster forum.

They have such a hard task - kinda like the adult sector - so they must have a great hangout. Any ideas.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back