IT.COM

Established Dropship Product Platform: Start A Product Line $49 incl/ Inventory, Website & Fulfillment

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

bigsl34

Established Member
Impact
ultra-logo.png
After over a years worth of work, we're in beta.

Ultra is a platform that allows anyone to start a clothing line or sell artwork on merchandise, fully automated shipping included. We have over 300 products with over 3000 variations for you to choose from.

Think Shopify + Printful

You build a site using our templates and site builder, and simply choose products in our backpanel, add your design, and we ship the product directly to your customers under your brand name with tracking, within 2 days.

We're not talking just t-shirts and leggings either. We have over 30 kinds of shoes, 30 types of dresses, and 50 types of ladies tops, most up to size 3X (some 5X). Skateboard Decks, window curtains, almost anything that you can think of all at wholesale cost.

There are a host of features including but not limited to:
  • Add your own domain
  • SEO Tools
  • Page Seed Optimization tools (smush and minify)
  • Push to google products
  • Abandoned cart recovery
  • Anti Fraud Monitoring
  • A blog maker
  • Pop up email list builder
  • Email newsletter software (No need for mailchimp)
And more

During our closed beta which will last about 3 weeks, we're accepting a handful of people to test the platform. Beta members will have the opportunity to suggest features and tweaks to their own personal tastes and influence the platform that will be offered to the public in the future.

A life time pass to our premium plan is only $49 to beta members. This same premium package will be listed at $99 per month ($1200 per year) to everyone else once the beta is over.

We can make a logo, and add 30 products of your choice (designs included), along with the lifetime premium for for $99

There are only a few features missing during the beta:
  • The product designer is unfinished.
    During the beta, if you'd like a specific product added to the product designer, simply ask and it will be added within 24 hours.
  • More product descriptions and image examples will be added
  • Push to Amazon is unfinished
  • Coupons and Automatic tax rates are unavailable (product sales are enabled).
  • More themes will be added (Currently 3 are enabled)
These features will all be working in the next few weeks, and we will launch publicly at that time. Everything else is currently working including payments and the website builder.
This is a huge opportunity for you to start an online business for almost nothing.

Have multiple ideas that you want to launch? I can give you a discount on each additional site that you create.

For the complete list of features, visit our website at theultra.com.
Please note that we are in beta, so you may see a broken link or two and design elements will change.

You can signup for the free trial to check out the backpanel, and let me know via PM and be switched to lifetime premium.

If you are interested in joining the beta with lifetime access to our premium plan pre and post launch for $49, please send a PM.

Only 10 spots left in the beta.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
You also selling customized products dropship website? I think this area is getting over saturated.

•••
Name 5 companies that do it, then if you can, look at their prices compared to ours.

•••
This is my industry, and I can't name 3 that provide the shop and provide the products attached.

And neither of the two that I can name provide an actual store, just a re themed product page hat isn't truly customizable. Like zazzle or cafepress

•••
Nicely done. Website is a little slow, hopefully your servers are straining b/c of new business.

Good luck!

•••
It nice looking site with all features and everything, but what about trust?
Unfinished website and you already chargeing.
Where are guarantees from your side? No money back guarantee? Where is ToS?
I don't tell you have bad intentions, just my opinion on first look.

•••

Hence the offer for FREE beta accounts. It's a work in progress.

•••
•••
Nicely done. Website is a little slow, hopefully your servers are straining b/c of new business.

Good luck!

Yeah we're working on that. Caching was off when I posted this, things should be much faster now.

These are valid points. This is why something that we plan on charging $99 per month is only $49 lifetime. We're doing to the beta in order to make sure that everything flows and works correctly for all users, including beta members, on launch day.

It also means that we can spend a little extra on better themes and support for everyone who uses the platform.

Hence the offer for FREE beta accounts. It's a work in progress.

Thanks mr-x.

Any spots left?
We're out of spots, but I can squeeze a few people in if they're still interested.

We're still scheduled to launch at full price in 2 weeks.

•••
Just a heads up, that we've launched.

Thanks everyone for the interest

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back