NameSilo

domain Dropship.lat

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenksy

DomainHeap.comEstablished Member
Impact
98
I've had this LAT for a bit of time now, I have this and another one related to the same domain. LAT was recently acquired by XYZ last year and LAT is the gTLD for Latin America, with nearly 500M people residing in said continent.

Currently GD values the domain at $2,200.

(Not looking for Reseller Value Speculation.)
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
..
 
Last edited:
0
•••
$0 to $10 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)
 
0
•••
Last edited:
0
•••
Currently GD values the domain at $2,200
GoDaddy valuations aren't accurate. Don't rely on them.
.lat has very few sales, I wouldn't expect this to sell for more than low xxx
 
1
•••
GoDaddy valuations aren't accurate. Don't rely on them.
.lat has very few sales, I wouldn't expect this to sell for more than low xxx
Thanks, I try to at least couple with a few other estimators and judge the rest myself.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back