IT.COM

DropCatch doesn't allow to pay by PayPal?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

GeorgeQuang

Established Member
Impact
Hi Mates,
Just noted that i couldn't pay my bills by Paypal on DropCatch.
Is anyone here have the same problem with me ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yeah, you have to pay via card IIRC.

•••
Create an account with namebright, top it up via paypal and pay your dropcatched domain via your namebright funds

•••
I was surprised to read this. And so I checked. Yep. Paypal, which I have used a lot with DropCatch had gone. So I went to re-create it. I discovered and remembered that DropCatch, use NameBright's payments system. So in the process of recreating this I discovered, that PayPal had gone from NameBright's Control Panel too. Anyhow, I managed to re-create this in NameBright. When I checked DropCatch. PayPal was back again. So. I think this was probably caused by some MAJOR problems with NameBright's Control Panel over 4th July Control Panel meltdown. Which "seems" to have been overcome.

So. Just try to reinstall PayPal as a payment option in DropCatch's Control Panel. It will take you to NameBright's Control Panel, you reinstate PayPal option there, and it will once again be an option in DropCatch. I haven't had a chance to try to make a PayPal payment in DropCatch. But I believe it will work.

•••
I was surprised to read this. And so I checked. Yep. Paypal, which I have used a lot with DropCatch had gone. So I went to re-create it. I discovered and remembered that DropCatch, use NameBright's payments system. So in the process of recreating this I discovered, that PayPal had gone from NameBright's Control Panel too. Anyhow, I managed to re-create this in NameBright. When I checked DropCatch. PayPal was back again. So. I think this was probably caused by some MAJOR problems with NameBright's Control Panel over 4th July Control Panel meltdown. Which "seems" to have been overcome.

So. Just try to reinstall PayPal as a payment option in DropCatch's Control Panel. It will take you to NameBright's Control Panel, you reinstate PayPal option there, and it will once again be an option in DropCatch. I haven't had a chance to try to make a PayPal payment in DropCatch. But I believe it will work.
It works!
Thanks buddy.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back