DropCatch.com account suspended without warning/notification

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

AbdulBasit.com

DomainsWeb.comTop Member
AbdulBasit.com
Impact
Hello and Assalamo Alaikum,

I logged into my DropCatch account yesterday and found it's been suspended! @DropCatch Support

Contacted them and asked why my account is suspended. Their response was:

"We have been auditing our accounts for failing to pay for domains and possible shill bidding. It's possible your account was suspended by mistake. We are researching the problem and onee of our technicians will reach out to you next week."

I wasn't happy with their poor act and responded that they should look into it and open my account without any delay. That seems really unfair. How can they suspend my account without any warning or notification. There hasn't been a single time delay in making payment since I started using them several years back.

They responded:

"I have escalated the issue to our security team and they have stated that if you can send us a current photo ID for your ID, we will unsuspend the account."

I haven't responded to their message yet due to time difference as I read it a while back. I can provide them my current photo as well as ID but the issue is how can they suspend my account and later ask for these documents. They could have asked for the same required things even without suspending my account.

How would you respond to their such nonsensical behavior?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You need to send message via their contact page on DropCatch.com as the support via NamePros is dead.
Yes, I sent email to support email in their website since 26-Aug. Already 4 days, terrible slow support.

•••
That's strange. I've sent them several times to date and got response in 48 hours.
Try calling their support in busi hours may be?

•••
Maybe they don't want to do a small business with me haha...I have just sent them a reminder email.

•••
wEtP3FN.png

https://www.blackhatworld.com/seo/dropcatch-is-a-scam-or-its-my-fault.1123400/

Found the link above an interesting read as well

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back