IT.COM

question Dropcatch backorders keep disappearing

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

KnifeCatcher

Established Member
Impact
A few hours after I place my backorders, when I go to buying-> mybackorders, I find that all my backorders have disappeared.

Anyone knows what is going on?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Never had anything like that happen. Did you contact support?

•••
If the backorder deadline for these names passed, they won't be on backorders anymore but on another page
(At the top, click on your username then Buying activity)
The backorders page there is only meant to check and adjust pending backorders

•••
A few hours after I place my backorders, when I go to buying-> mybackorders, I find that all my backorders have disappeared.

Anyone knows what is going on?
Same happens to me today for the first time. However I think that the domains are still on the system but invisible. Infact I received the email with the today backorder results that includes these "invisible" domains

Last edited:
•••
Same happens to me today for the first time. However I think that the domains are still on the system but invisible. Infact I received the email with the today backorder results that includes these "invisible" domains

Yep, that's what it is. I think it is a glitch in their system; the domains were still on backorder, just invisible.

Never had anything like that happen. Did you contact support?

I contacted them a few hours ago. Waiting to hear back

If the backorder deadline for these names passed, they won't be on backorders anymore but on another page
(At the top, click on your username then Buying activity)
The backorders page there is only meant to check and adjust pending backorders

Definitely not a deadline issue

Last edited:
•••
The names are in the system on your account. To test try to look for the name again in search and you will see it shows you backordered it.

•••
The names are in the system on your account. To test try to look for the name again in search and you will see it shows you backordered it.
I have. It doesn’t show as backordered. I had to back order again

•••
Hello,

I am a developer with the DropCatch team and I would really love to get additional information for you so we may troubleshoot this issue. Would you mind DMing me your username and any details that you can, such as full price or discount club, when you are placing them, how long you believe it is taking prior to them 'disappearing'. This is not the experience we want you to have on our platform and all the information you can provide will help our team get to the bottom of it! Thank you

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back