Dynadot

Draw James a tattoo - win 1,500 NP$

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I remember when I always was looking for NP$ or needed NP$ and I don't really want to give these NP$ to anyone, I want to give back to the teenagers of this community. So, I'm holding a contest. I'm looking at you teenagers to submit me designs of tattoos (That you've created - to confirm its yours, I expect a PSD or layer by layer screenshots and finish design)

I can't really base it on a niche, I'd love a plant or animal in the design, maybe a skull? I'm really open for ideas to be honest. I want you guys to design what goes on my skin!

Any questions can be asked via PM or posted here. I'm pretty open with colors and designs.

Amaze me NP Teens!

I'm hoping for many designs, I'll choose the best and award them 1,500np$ - I may also give some prizes for runner up! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I'm an awful artist, but love the idea :). I remember all too well being desperate for NP$ and this is a seriously nice deal. Rep+ and congrats to whoever wins this!

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back