IT.COM

domain DraftWars.com opinions

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

iKaun

Restricted (85-100%)
Impact
Curious on your opinions on possible value as I'm leaning towards possibly selling.

The domain is draftwars.com and I also own the .net

- bought the domain a few years ago to develop into a daily fantasy sports site to compete with the large sites draftkings and fanduel.

- I believe the target market for the domain is best suited for the daily fantasy market. New legislation is being passed in states all around the country in favor of daily fantasy.

Thank you

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
It is only 2 words which makes it more valuable. Have you done any keyword research on it?

•••
nice name , but I like playing daily fantasy sports anyway .

Last edited:
•••
It is only 2 words which makes it more valuable. Have you done any keyword research on it?
I haven't done any research on it as I've been swamped with my other endeavors. I purchased it back into 2012 from auction after a bidding war between 2 other parties.

•••
•••
Any other opinions on what would be a good value range for this domain... preferably end user value

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back