Dynadot

Downside to the Free . Info Names ...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Downside to the Free . Info Names .... :(

I'm already being Spammed by weird Domains like : swruioghsfuiogbvhsfo.info

Not one of the actual one's but you Get the Idea - Spammers will reg anything to use of Course ~

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
How is that a downside to getting 25 free domains.

•••
I think he meant that it's a downside to the promotion in general.

•••
yeah

i just hate "FREE" word it ruins.. the all systems..

it will ruin whole domains.. system.. .info domains..will sold everywhere.. in cheapest rates.. many hackers.. spammers will buy them...

hummm. :(

•••
SPAM is always a DOWNSIDE :( Hate it !

•••
ATM no one buys .infos @ our marketplace... that's the spooky downside :(

•••
I've Got one w/bids @ Ebay - :) Heh Heh .... :p

Yes Everyone is going to assume that any .info's were Free one's now - and think they shouldn't have to pay as much - I've got News for them though ...
They will Pay if they want them ! :notme:

•••
yea i wish they dont do that again... after 1 year it will all be back to normal because they wont pay to renew the domain.

•••
killaklown said:
yea i wish they dont do that again... after 1 year it will all be back to normal because they wont pay to renew the domain.
well i won't

•••
All4 just think of all the spam you will get now !!!

anyone haqving problems with domainsite? has been down since 2am last night

•••
AdsenseGuy said:
All4 just think of all the spam you will get now !!!

anyone haqving problems with domainsite? has been down since 2am last night
lol, where else can you reg free .info other than there and namesecure???

•••
Domainsite.com down? I can't access through.... D-:

I guess they've run out of .infos to give away :notme:

•••
I haven't ever received any spam e-mail since the time I've registered my free .info domains, I guess you got spam because you used namesecure. :p

netPH said:

:( They've been down for me since yesterday.

•••
HellFear said:
I haven't ever received any spam e-mail since the time I've registered my free .info domains, I guess you got spam because you used namesecure. :p

netPH said:

:( They've been down for me since yesterday.
lol the .info is so flooded. Where is the site where you can chekc the daily doma reg stats again? I want to check the .info

•••
I sure am glad I'm not in the middle of a big sale that requires a domainsite push...could be days...or longer as someone was saying they were doing this for Sept. They can't handle what they have now!. I got to checkout 5 times today only to have it #$@!& crash on me. Keep on tryin' I guess. My guess is they have to kill it. People that have paid real money for domains aren't able to log in to do what they have PAID to do. That would pi** me off!

Just my 2 dimes & a nickels worth
Jim

•••
lol :) the longer it stays down the less info domains are ruined.

•••
>:( I have a few domains that don't resolve anymore, and no email coming in either, because the nameservers are all set at domainsite's. They have been inaccessible for close to 24 hours already.

Gee thanks, domainsite! >:(

•••
Yea seriously, wtf is going on with domainsite, can't they understand time = money?! ;)

•••
PolurNET said:
Yea seriously, wtf is going on with domainsite, can't they understand time = money?! ;)
yeah well i haven't even reg one free one yet! give pity to me!!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back