Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain download.game

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeeble

New.Net Destroyer....Established Member
Impact
17
please appraise B-)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Never heard of .game before

The domain is kool however! - I would say mid $xxx (I just think its kool!)
 
0
•••
pretty new extension....
 
0
•••
.game?

r u serious?
 
0
•••
yep, just regged it, DNS takes 6 hours to resolve.
 
0
•••
from where u registered it?
 
0
•••
hehe, thats my secret, Ill let you know in a couple of hours once ive regged some more.
 
0
•••
You are registering from new.net, right? Those are worthless, only IANA domains are valid. Please don't waste your money.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Zeeble said:
hehe, thats my secret, Ill let you know in a couple of hours once ive regged some more.
Yes, waste some more of your money and then tell us it's from new.net

These are NOT TLDs.
 
0
•••
I checked it out, they work in the same way as any tld. So whats the problem?
 
0
•••
so what actully these domains are?
 
0
•••
No they don't work like any other TLD. These are not assigned by ICANN, but by a company that fools people with their pseudo TLDs that require a plug-in or support at ISP level in order to resolve. Try typing some popular keywords with .game extention in your browser. I bet you see many error pages.
 
0
•••
I just checked with the registrar and they said that no plugin is needed!

they are also IANA valid names
 
0
•••
.game is a new.net ext
which is worthless IMO

$0.00
 
0
•••
why is it worthless?
 
0
•••
I dont know about the .game ext.. but you could probaly get reg free IMHO
 
0
•••
lol ok. Well either way I will be hanging on to them for a while. But my personal opinion is that I can get alot more for them. Note, ive had people here tell me that my names are worthless and even worth - but I still sold them, and at the end of the day they are worth what they get sold for.....
 
0
•••
i checked new site.. you must have plugin installed just check top header.. they themselves to install plugin
 
0
•••
what do you mean?
 
0
•••
zeeb

- no matter what anyone tells you , the last time i checked a plug in is requried to view new net ext.
- Not ICANN Accr.

:(
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back