IT.COM

discuss Double Meaning Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ThatNameGuy

Top Member
Impact
For the longest time I had just one domain that i later learned could be for two entirely different industries, and that domain is WeeMore.xxx. I originally bought it thinking it could be a catchy name in the the retail industry in the UK where you might get a "wee more" for your money, like shopping at the Weemore department store similar to Walmart. Then about six months ago i see a TV ad for UroLift.xxx, a drug meant to help men with prostrate problems "wee more":xf.wink:

I'm not sure which industry the domain is best suited for, and I would appreciate your thoughts.

Then today i register a domain HealthNuts.xxxx, but I realized almost immediately there are "health nuts", as in people who are so obsessed about their health, they're considered nuts:xf.rolleyes: Then you have actual nuts as the kind you eat like peanuts, cashews, walnuts, seeds and pistachio's. Here again, the health industry is huge and someone could develop a site that caters to real health nuts, and someone else could develop an online site selling everything from soup to nuts:xf.smile: Which might you prefer?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back