Dynadot

Double Eleven Shopping Carnival-Domain Promotion!

NameSilo
Watch

westdotcn

Established Member
west.xyz Staff
Impact
The Chinese annual Double Eleven Shopping Carnival is coming!We provide you lots of domain promotions with heavy discounts(including registration/renewal/transfer) ,Please see the following details(The price is RMB):!
upload_2017-11-9_15-14-49.png

upload_2017-11-9_15-15-34.png

The above promotions are just for first-year registrations,and the premiun domains are not included.
upload_2017-11-9_15-16-5.png

upload_2017-11-9_15-16-19.png

For more details, Please click: https://www.west.xyz/en/News/list.asp?newsid=762

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
The Chinese annual Double Eleven Shopping Carnival is coming!We provide you lots of domain promotions with heavy discounts(including registration/renewal/transfer) ,Please see the following details(The price is RMB):!
Show attachment 72717
Show attachment 72718
The above promotions are just for first-year registrations,and the premiun domains are not included.
Show attachment 72719
Show attachment 72720

For more details, Please click: https://www.west.xyz/en/News/list.asp?newsid=762
Explain the following "Use Discount code:201711domcom when check out in shopping cart. Each account can only use one code."

What does this mean : that you can only register one name on promotion ????? (of all the extentions, or only 1 domains from a particular extention ?
Can we place a huge order(with several domains at once) using that code ????

•••
First time meet this provider, can you convert some of the popular extensions prices to USD

•••
Use Xe.com for conversion CNY (= RMB) to USD

.com 45 RMB = $6.7
.cn 12 RMB = $1.8

•••
@westdotcn : is there a limit to the number of domain transfers one can order with these prices ?

Once we buy domains with you,
Do you allow Fast transfer ?
Is transfer out free ?

Thanx

•••
Use Xe.com for conversion CNY (= RMB) to USD

.com 45 RMB = $6.7
.cn 12 RMB = $1.8
Generally, be a little wary of directly using XE.com or the like. You will, most likely, get charged for currency conversion by your card provider/bank. So effectively, you might be paying up to $7

•••
I'm sorry for the delayed response due to the time difference and the weekend. ALL price in west.xyz is USD, because we change our system after i post this promotion here.

And i must admitted that this promotion for western domainers is not very clear, sorry for the trouble caused to you. I WILL post more concrete information if there is any new promotion.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back