Dynadot

dotDB set a daily search limit for guests !?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

lovely4ever

Top Member
Impact
Today and for the first time i got this notification that i reached the daily search limit , I was using it with no limits before and i am quest without registration !!
it is now limited to 10 daily searches for guests and 30 for registered members .
i think it wasnt like this before and recently they set the limit ! But no complain since its very useful tools .

1685313506356.png

1685313750690.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
dotdb useless for showing taken tld
..its random bs... everyone knows
.. the only accurate thing was unireg search ...now sheee goooone

•••
dotdb useless for showing taken tld
..its random bs... everyone knows
.. the only accurate thing was unireg search ...now sheee goooone

Yes looks like nothing is free anymore , name bio have done the same .

•••

the best is become independent of such greedy and often faulty like dotdb tools... it's nice to know total tld taken but in the end we can all live without and in time we all can estmate it anyway... dotdb is total bs for taken tlds.. maybe it works for other things..
dunno... namebio free is 10 results only which is kinda ridiculous.. still open fast account and its.25... better but still useless for some past sale checks.etc.. just ok for today few sales..
..but for that just follow a.guy on np who post same here daily from namebio.
25 also I think.. so u can skip namebio ads etc...

•••
Yes you are right there is nothing free in these days ..

•••
Yep. Companies watch and copycat each other when economies slump and belt tightening happens.

Next thing, Gd will come with an offer to...

•••
Yep. Companies watch and copycat each other when economies slump and belt tightening happens.

Next thing, Gd will come with an offer to...
Also, it looks like Estibot has also decided to withdraw once free features like the monthly search - you now have to subscribe to view.

Oh well

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230612_071650_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230612_071650_Chrome.jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 45
•••
Also, it looks like Estibot has also decided to withdraw once free features like the monthly search - you now have to subscribe to view.

Oh well
Yes its getting a very greedy world .

•••
Yes its getting a very greedy world .
The way things are going, it wouldn't surprise me if a registrar tries charging domain holders for a certain number of queries of their own names.

Businesses do these things because they can.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back