.tv Dot tv type-in

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

donnied79

Top Member
Impact
2,269
Hi everyone,
I was looking at Sedo and I wanted to share with you the type-in figures of my best domains for last 12 months (data are the total type-ins from January 2012 to Decembere 2012).
Goal is not to advertise any of my domain so I'm just going to put Domain1, Domain2 etc but it's to show that dot tv domains can have decent type-in results!!

Domain1 -- 108,238
Domain2 -- 4,850
Domain3 -- 3,817
Domain4 -- 3,081
Domain5 -- 2,570

Plus there are other 2 domains over 1.000 visit and 3 over 500.
 
2
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hi everyone,
I was looking at Sedo and I wanted to share with you the type-in figures of my best domains for last 12 months (data are the total type-ins from January 2012 to Decembere 2012).
Goal is not to advertise any of my domain so I'm just going to put Domain1, Domain2 etc but it's to show that dot tv domains can have decent type-in results!!

Domain1 -- 108,238
Domain2 -- 4,850
Domain3 -- 3,817
Domain4 -- 3,081
Domain5 -- 2,570

Plus there are other 2 domains over 1.000 visit and 3 over 500.

Thanks for posting, some great stats there imo, the 108,238 is awesome for a .tv.
 
1
•••
Donnie you are more than welcome to list the names.
 
0
•••
Where do those stats come from, Donnie? Sometimes a parking company will show high traffic stats but it's really only bots. If you have high traffic but very few clicks then I think that's probably the case. You may be able to tell by installing a SiteMeter counter, which I understand does not record bots, for the most part, as it loads as a graphic.

Someone correct me if I'm missing something.
 
0
•••
Figures are correct, the clickrate is on average.
The one with more than 100k visit is because the tv.com version is a big developed website.
 
0
•••
Figures are correct, the clickrate is on average.
The one with more than 100k visit is because the tv.com version is a big developed website.

please do share ...... we can't sleep
 
0
•••
Where do those stats come from, Donnie? Sometimes a parking company will show high traffic stats but it's really only bots. If you have high traffic but very few clicks then I think that's probably the case. You may be able to tell by installing a SiteMeter counter, which I understand does not record bots, for the most part, as it loads as a graphic.

Someone correct me if I'm missing something.


Sedo's traffic stats are fairly accurate from what I have experienced.
 
0
•••
3
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back