Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

WallyC

Established Member
Impact
Well! Now show off your Dot .Sexy domains!

Wich of the .sexy have you registrated?
I have 3 of them.

Thx,
Wally

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
zero_hour_cloc_450.jpg

Source: timeshighereducation.co.uk

P.S. Domain "zero.sexy" is available for registration :D

•••
With love to Russia and never mind and good %%- from germany

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 AM ----------

Hey guys,

i´ll start with showing off my first dot .sexy regg.

ons.sexy

•••
Hey guys,

i´ll start with showing off my first dot .sexy regg.

ons.sexy

Does "ons" have some meaning that I'm not apprehending?

•••
•••
•••
Does "ons" have some meaning that I'm not apprehending?

Yes it has -> ONS = One Night Stand for example

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 PM ----------

I am very pleased to hear that :)
%%-

welcome B-)

---------- Post added at 12:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 PM ----------

wally . gone . sexy

uuuh..wild boy goes crazy ;)

•••
I wonder if this extension was registered in order to compete with ICM for .sex...

I focused on other extensions but I am sure people will find names they like in this space.

•••
Aunt.Sexy, etc.

This is a strange gTLD because it forces English speakers to see a term kind of arse backwards. The adjective at the end doesn't quite work as a modifier (although in Spanish, the modifier follows the noun).

It only makes sense if you use "sexy" as a noun (for example, a nickname).

Most of the common sense ones have been reserved, such as Hello.Sexy, among others.

But I found 4 that I like:

HeyYou.Sexy

Dear.Sexy

Aunt.Sexy

DearAunt.Sexy​

I have a plan for the last two, so I also regged AuntSexy.com and DearAuntSexy.com

But I just don't see much else for this gTLD.

The question is: will end users accept terms like "Girl Sexy"?

It may be a stretch, given that acceptance of new gTLDs is still uncertain.

•••
RU, that counter is hilarious.

Some new extensions already have 3 different threads begun. Will anyone still be counting by thread #3,001 of "My BFF TLD"?

•••

I agree, i like it when the sound of the name flows, this extension i don't think flows. It is a fun public domain, the odd person may make a gag site etc and some may find legitimate uses but for the most part i think it is more of a fun novelty extension.

I think there could have been other reasons why Uniregistry applied for .sexy.

Last edited:
•••
So are you guys regging .SEXY domains, in the belief that someone else will buy those domains from you at an inflated price?

If you're an end-user and you want to use .SEXY for yourself, that's fine. But regging for the purpose of domaining?!? Unbelievably incredible! D-:

•••

This is a strange gTLD because it forces English speakers to see a term kind of arse backwards. The adjective at the end doesn't quite work as a modifier (although in Spanish, the modifier follows the noun).

It only makes sense if you use "sexy" as a noun (for example, a nickname).

Most of the common sense ones have been reserved, such as Hello.Sexy, among others.

But I found 4 that I like:

HeyYou.Sexy

Dear.Sexy

Aunt.Sexy

DearAunt.Sexy​

I have a plan for the last two, so I also regged AuntSexy.com and DearAuntSexy.com

But I just don't see much else for this gTLD.

Totally agree.

Its quite difficult to gauge, however the way I see it, is I have gambled £40. If it doesnt return that, then no great loss. If web users become accepting to new extensions then who knows the reward?

Worth a punt either way imo.

Regarding the english sounding flow of a domain, I have registered boobs.sexy and another that has not confirmed yet, but its basically sexy.boobs haha. "boobs" has 301,000 UK exact searches. I do have plans for a site too. Watch this space I guess.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Last edited:
•••
Hey,

thanks for sharing informations about gtld .sexy domains. I feel myself in right place to discuss with you all about domains.

good night for today.

regards,
wally

•••
Ms Domainer. It is doubtful that the gTLD .sexy seekers will care much about the proper grammatical structure.

•••
So are you guys regging .SEXY domains, in the belief that someone else will buy those domains from you at an inflated price?

If you're an end-user and you want to use .SEXY for yourself, that's fine. But regging for the purpose of domaining?!? Unbelievably incredible! D-:

well, you can probably see a lot of the people who said they wouldnt touch any of these are getting the fever. its pretty hilarious..

guys, domaining has changed. i understand its still "winter" here in the U.S. in most cities but maybe try getting some fresh air.

gTLD, as a whole, will take off eventually.... but "domaining" has changed, _\|/_

•••
well, you can probably see a lot of the people who said they wouldnt touch any of these are getting the fever. its pretty hilarious..

guys, domaining has changed. i understand its still "winter" here in the U.S. in most cities but maybe try getting some fresh air.

gTLD, as a whole, will take off eventually.... but "domaining" has changed, _\|/_

lol, what? What fever? If you're talking about the kind of fever where people might get hallucinations and do crazy stuff, ok. Are you looking at some different set of numbers? No, domaining hasn't changed. Still suckers galore. You're posting that in a .sexy thread, where the extension hasn't even hit 5,000 yet. Or that 16 of the new ones didn't even hit 50 new regs yesterday.

Last edited:
•••
lol, what? What fever? If you're talking about the kind of fever where people might get hallucinations and do crazy stuff, ok. Are you looking at some different set of numbers? No, domaining hasn't changed. Still suckers galore. You're posting that in a .sexy thread, where the extension hasn't even hit 5,000 yet. Or that 16 of the new ones didn't even hit 50 new regs yesterday.

only you would interpret the post the way you just did.. yikes man take a breather.

•••
A government or other suitable body needs to intervene and dismantle ICANN once, and for all.

•••
Novelty item, that's what it is. And that applies to the other new extensions as well.

•••
I have European.sexy and Roulette.sexy :)

•••
boobs.sexy is reserved and not available.

The dream was good whilst it lasted. :D

•••

FWIW,

Blogger (owned by Google) is recognizing .sexy gTLDs as links.

For example, I was trying to create a dedicated link for a specific blogger post. I had highlighted the text "Aunt.Sexy" and blogger tried to create an automatic link, one that would have linked directly to Aunt.Sexy.

I haven't tried this with other gTLDs, but this suggests that Google is serious about the the new gTLDs and has quickly placed them into their system.

I'm not making a case one way or another about the eventual success or failure of the new gTLDs -- just making an observation.

To be sure that I'm not branding on quicksand, I also have AuntSexy.com.

:D:hehe:;)

•••
This sounds very interesting to me right now

•••
bought one ,

I'm just too sexy to leave my name to some other Evgeny :D

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back