NameLot

Dot Online Showcase

Labeled as showcase in gTLD Discussion, started by Winfluence, Aug 26, 2015

Replies:
Views:

1. JayT

JayT Restricted (85-100%)

rule_violation

Even developed it! Someday when (hopefully) we can receive crypto to a URL, I will use it for that too.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Top Member NameTalent VIP Gold Account Trusted Blogger

In my opinion all(.)online would be much better than itsall(.)online. Even though It's All Online is a nice phrase, to me when written out it is not very elegant in a domain name (just my opinion) and that all(.)online expresses for the most part a similar idea. Also, if you really want the longer one the owner of all(.)online could use third level domains or redirects to make its.all.online if desired.
    Bob

3. Roger Pinto

Roger Pinto Established Member

its(.)all(.)online ... quite a workaround on sub domain level for the owner of all(.)online ;)

Last edited: Nov 5, 2019
  4. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Top Member NameTalent VIP Gold Account Trusted Blogger

Using third level domains is a largely undiscovered art, and I suspect that most end-users do not realize that in less than a minutes work with where their domain is hosted, and zero cost and technical skill, you can point different versions of your domain different places, if you so wish. I do keep an eye out for names that would work well that way, either as an expression or as many sites in parallel.

For example (NOT my domain name) if you owned courses(.)online you could readily have craft.courses.online, cooking.classes.online, geography.classes.online and thousands of others all as though separate websites. We recently had an election here and at least one of the parties used third level for their candidate sites all as part of the second level party domain name.

Back in 2018 I wrote a blog post on the topic of using third level domains. Relevant to this thread, it seems to me that many single word .online domains are ideally suited for such use. I wish I had more.

Bob

5. Roger Pinto

Roger Pinto Established Member

Nice writeup, Liked reading it thru. The second level domain name can create interesting domain names.

Curiously all(.)online makes a very interesting domain for its owner's use...

6. Andrew Richard

Andrew Richard Established Member

I am holding Recliner.online can i keep it or leave it

7. Meldy Edwin

Meldy Edwin Established Member

AirDeals (.online)
    ChinaHotels (.online)

Last day of 2019 and keep waiting for an offers... LOL

Last edited: Dec 31, 2019
  8. M0rd0r

M0rd0r Established Member

I am holding smartbuy.online, what do you think about it?

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags:
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice