Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

question Dot one registration

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

vincew

Revolute.comTop Member
Impact
789
Where's a good place to register dot one domains? I'm looking for a cheap price, cheap renewal, and free whois privacy if possible.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Sorry I put this in the wrong forum, thanks for moving it.
 
0
•••
I haven't done much shopping around, but, I have mine at Dynadot.

$10.99 renewal and looks like privacy is $3
 
2
•••
Thanks m-i-k-e. I checked out a few registrars and found out Name Cheap's price is $8.88 and includes one year of free Whois privacy. That's the best deal I found so far.
 
0
•••
Right now, go with namecheap on .one domains ;) Unless you use one.com it's 3 bucks including hosting for a year for new customers.
 
Last edited:
1
•••
1
•••
If you're new to .one domains not used one.com you get free domain with hosting and ssl first year 3 bucks total use my link you also get $2 credit
 
1
•••
Thanks NameZest, if I register a dotone domain using one.me I'll go through your link.
 
0
•••
There are 2 approaches you can take:

You can find the cheapest first year promotion and buy it, then transfer out next year to a cheaper registrar, or find a registrar with the cheapest renew price and just camp out there for the long haul. Personally, I normally do option 2, but I've done both.
 
1
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back