IT.COM

question Dot one registration

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

vincew

Top Member
Impact
Where's a good place to register dot one domains? I'm looking for a cheap price, cheap renewal, and free whois privacy if possible.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sorry I put this in the wrong forum, thanks for moving it.

•••
I haven't done much shopping around, but, I have mine at Dynadot.

$10.99 renewal and looks like privacy is $3

•••
Thanks m-i-k-e. I checked out a few registrars and found out Name Cheap's price is $8.88 and includes one year of free Whois privacy. That's the best deal I found so far.

•••
Right now, go with namecheap on .one domains ;) Unless you use one.com it's 3 bucks including hosting for a year for new customers.

Last edited:
•••
•••
If you're new to .one domains not used one.com you get free domain with hosting and ssl first year 3 bucks total use my link you also get $2 credit

•••
Thanks NameZest, if I register a dotone domain using one.me I'll go through your link.

•••
There are 2 approaches you can take:

You can find the cheapest first year promotion and buy it, then transfer out next year to a cheaper registrar, or find a registrar with the cheapest renew price and just camp out there for the long haul. Personally, I normally do option 2, but I've done both.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back