Domain Empire

Dot Com 2: The Revolution Has Begun!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear fellow developers / designers,

We have just released our new web based "Total Business" application which can be trialled at: http://www.convea.com/demo.htm

Convea Version 5 offers over 19 applications, tools and business utilities including:

- Email
- Group Calendaring
- Group Scheduling
- Group Discussion
- Instant Messaging
- Instant Conferencing
- Knowledge Management
- File Management
- And much more.

We would be interested in "Constructive Feedback" from fellow knowledged developers and designers.

Regards,
Adam
(System Architect)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
That's really cool! B-)

I messed around with it for a while and well it was cool! It could definitley be useful. I've never seen any other program like that that with so many features. I'm sure alot of companies could use it. The design and layout looks really nice too. Well just good stuff from me. :) I did notice that it gave an error when you would click on someones name that was offline in the messenger and then click send email, but it didn't keep it from running. Anways I thought it was really cool and it could be very useful. I'll probably play around in the demo again some time. :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back