Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain dot Biz

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

kubativity

Established Member
Impact
49
Hello,

I am wondering about the .biz extension. Is there any value to this one?

I have a few biz names and im not sure if i should keep them.


slices(dot)biz
charityCasino(dot)biz

slices could be used by a pizzaria chain or a knife manufacturer.
CharityCasino is obvious

Any feedback would be appriciated.
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
To be honest - unless you have premium .biz domain names - I would allow them to expire. I dont touch the extension without just a fabulous name - these are mediocre in .biz but quality in .com - let em go! you'll be abetter person for it.
 
0
•••
hmm dont like both..

maybe you can sell if when your getting some traffic.. but not sure
 
0
•••
Thanks for the tips guys. I feel the same way about the biz extension. I think I will hold on to charityCasino.biz though. I have a feeling that I could find a buyer for that one. ( It may take some smooth talkin :) )
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back