Dynadot

IDN ドラえもん .com + 30 Domains, With a Google Monthly Search of 6 Million Average

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is one time opportunity to own Domains with Monthly Search Volumes From 1 Million Per Domain to the Lowest Being 90000 per Domain.

Monthly Search Volumes like these are Immense Potential for Startup's, For Developers, For Keepers, For Domain Resellers.

Each of these Domains, Is On Here for Offer Individually & Also Accepting a Bulk Offer Price for All 31 Domains.

• ドラえもん.com: Language - Japanese, Translation- Doraemon, Google Monthly Search Results: 1000000
  • 海老蔵.com : Language - Japanese, Translation- Ebizo, Google Monthly Search Results: 673000
  • רוטר.com: Language - Hebrew, Translation- Rotter, Google Monthly Search Results: 368000
  • 錦織.com : Language - Hebrew, Translation- Nishikori, Google Monthly Search Results: 246000
  • Bgż.com: Language - Polish, Translation- BGZ, Google Monthly Search Results: 246000
  • Bécassine.com: Language - French, Translation- Snipe, Google Monthly Search Results: 165000
  • hír24.com: Language - Hungarian, Translation- hir24, Google Monthly Search Results: 201000
  • アーセナル.com: Language - Japanese, Translation- Arsenal, Google Monthly Search Results: 165000
  • コーナン.com: Language - Japanese, Translation- Konan, Google Monthly Search Results: 165000
  • ドルトムント.com: Language - Japanese, Translation- Dortmund, Google Monthly Search Results: 165000
  • οπεκεπε.com: Language - Russian, Translation- Opekepe, Google Monthly Search Results: 135000
  • בהצדעה.com: Language - Hebrew, Translation- Salute, Google Monthly Search Results:165000
  • ゲキサカ.com: Language - Japanese, Translation- Gekisaka, Google Monthly Search Results:165000
  • немцов.com: Language - Russian, Translation- Nemtsov, Google Monthly Search Results:165000
  • スナイデル.com: Language - Japanese, Translation- Sneijder, Google Monthly Search Results:135000
  • райффайзен.com: Language - Ukrainian, Translation- Raiffeisen, Google Monthly Search Results:135000
  • ドトール.com: Language - Japanese, Translation- Doutor, Google Monthly Search Results:135000
  • خةندان.com: Language - Persian, Translation- Khhndan, Google Monthly Search Results:135000
  • фипи.com: Language - Bulgarian, Translation- Fipi, Google Monthly Search Results:165000
  • ügyfélkapu.com: Language - Hungarian, Translation- For Clients, Google Monthly Search Results:135000
  • энтер.com: Language - Russian, Translation- Enter, Google Monthly Search Results:110000
  • сильпо.com: Language - Russian, Translation- Silpo, Google Monthly Search Results:110000
  • бтв.com: Language - Bulgarian, Translation- BTV, Google Monthly Search Results:110000
  • ダイバーシティ.com: Language - Japanese, Translation- Diversity, Google Monthly Search Results:110000
  • ביזפורטל.com: Language - Hebrew, Translation- BizPortal, Google Monthly Search Results:110000
  • διαυγεια.com: Language - Greek, Translation- Clarity, Google Monthly Search Results:110000
  • ジョイフル.com: Language - Japanese, Translation- Joyful, Google Monthly Search Results:110000
  • スノーピーク.com: Language - Japanese, Translation- Snow Peak, Google Monthly Search Results: 90500
  • コンサドーレ.com: Language - Japanese, Translation- Consadole, Google Monthly Search Results: 90500
  • евроопт.com: Language - Russian, Translation- Europopt, Google Monthly Search Results: 90500
  • αθηνων.com: Language - Greek, Translation- Athens (Capital in Country Language)
  • privées.com: Language - French, Translation-Private
Minimum Offer on Any Domain $100,
Minimum Offer for the Complete Lot $3000

P.S. Google Keyword Report attached for reference.

All Domains Parked at GoDaddy
Expiry: 9th July, 2016

Attachments

• Keyword Planner 2015-07-24 at 12_35_55.txt
    3.6 KB · Views: 36
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Monthly Search Data as Per Google going nearly 7 Million Per Month!! Insane Volumes for 30 Domains!!

Hard to find such IDN ever!

•••
Can you post parking stats/ type in traffic/ revenue

•••
Hi, thanks for your reply unfortunately I haven't mapped parking traffic yet for these domains.

For confirming the above data I would suggest you to copy paste these in Google keyword searching yourself to verify the volumes and monthly searches as I am mentioning above.

I am selling these primarily based on its popularity and monthly searches.

•••
I'm looking for verified type in/traffic/ revenue names if you have any ascii or idn.
Thx.

•••
•••
•••
i dont think the domain name in cirilic could have a lavue with .com
they have thire .рф extention that match better with the cirilic name
and you dont have to change your keyboard layout typing the in address bar...

•••
I agree with u but the .com extension has always had the edge for complete idn or .p. So although it might be a less more comfy but in terms of value proposition as per the valuation point mostly the .com rules it specially with High searches Keywords.

The ones you see up are extemely popular searches which I am sure if you could copy paste them into google keyword search that would confirm it to you we are talking monthly volumes in 100k - 1 million which is extemely rare to find

•••
you dont understand, if you use latin letters for example for franch, spanish and the rest who use the same latin letters it is not a problem to use .com
but if you type russian or hebrew you have to type a keyword and after that change your keyboard layout and pot .com
and if in russian you type from left to right, in hebrew you typre from right and it makes you crazy, i remember when i lived in israel and had to type in hebrew, changing the layout for put latin letters sometimes it was making me crazy..
i dont know if they have now thier hebrew extention, before they had only .co.il
but i know that it make you crazy change the layout each time
i have the same problem when i type russian, sometimes i forgot to change a layout and pay attention only after type about a few minutes, i hate change layout and think the rest of people also hate it..
it really makes you crazy... :)

•••
i am glad to get the first hand feedback from you, I can imagine what you mean.

I got in IDN amit to long ago and it's been quite immense and interesting a ride, the more I am spending Time in it, the more I am realising it's worth.

Specially Japanese, Russian, Hebrew, Chinese, German. It's been extraordinary sales and growing for .com and their is also a little market for .net

Thus I am here now with selling this Portfolio of Domains which I seem to be quite proud of.

•••
•••
BIN Added for the Lot @ $5000

Where can anyone get a Bunch of Keywords with over 7 Million Searches/Month Combined this is a Steal

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back