IT.COM

Dopa.com review

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

decades80

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
Hi all. I have just been invited to Dopa Domain Parking. I will not accept the invitation, since I am totally satisfied with my DNS and PC account and due to my previous bad experiences with FP. But I was wondering if somebody of you is using them?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Let me know please how it goes and what is your highest CPC.
Sure I will. I'm currently in the test period with them with my traffic portfolio. I will let you know the highest earning and CPC figures once the test period is over and I have the final numbers. Not only this, but I will also write a detailed review here in this thread about them and all my experience about their services.

•••
I heard that they are bloody spammers.

•••
I think everybody here has been invited to Dopa via this forum, Facebook, LinkedIn, email or any other means they can get their message to you. ;)

•••
I have been trying hard to give them the chance they say they "Deserve" - a lot of ups and downs in my little journey of a few days with them. There are some features that I like about time but at times, they may become simply unprofessional. I'm testing them for a few more days with all of my portfolio to see if there is something worthy of my time.

•••
Let me know please how it goes and what is your highest CPC.

•••
I heard too that they spam.

•••
Domain news is very great for any one.Its to me.Thanks for sharing the nice post.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back