NameSilo

discuss Donuts vs Domain King Tweets

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Lox

____Top Member
Impact
Donuts Inc (premium domains division) posted 9 tweets; 1/9 Domain King ... “we don’t agree with your #gtld point-of-view ....

Tweets

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
2013 TV commercial for the UK registrar starring Pamela Anderson

Last edited:
•••
•••
Neither did frank schilling, he was in deep since the beginning. In fact, he pump .com on his new uniregistry blog while abuses us nTLD with $900 / yr increases against his own very 'investors'. I wonder, are him and Rick friends?

There are some people here trying to sabotage nTLD all along. Those same ones that said 'ntld will fail' are the sames ones throwing a fit and making false claims / attacks against others right now, like you. Twitter is a medium for exchange. Do you consider Rick a GOD, unable to be spoken to?

nTLD are taking hold by developers at expanding rate. I see them everywhere on twitter (among all the sad no_url_shorteners/this1link2sucks LINKS).

You are on the wrong side of the fence, and when the tables turn, we all know who those that slammed us with propaganda are. ANYONE that talks crap is going to eat crow, mark my words.

•••
@Lox and what is mainstream anyways? CNN? LOL! TV would be extremely INEFFICIENT use of money. The 'mainstream' doesn't know CRAP about domain investing. Domaining has NEVER been mainstream. Who can we blame for that? The last 20 years of .COM'ers?

From a business perspective the effective marketing is where there's VALUE, where the customers tend to 'hang out' IE: online.

•••
Robert Monster expressed a good idea. If they switch to forever registration, they may have a good chance at survival.

What is another word for forever? For Life?
..... tweet ...
Prices have dropped on so many great premium domain names. Thousands now at standard prices and standard renewal rates, for life....

Donuts Inc Tweet

Last edited:
•••
Richard is a wise man, makes mistakes at times.
Donuts is catering to unknowledgeable, it seems.
What point are you trying to establish?

That's like me saying McDonalds serves up shit to the dumb, poor and uneducated

You should only buy at wholefoods. He has no point to establish

Donuts needs to respond by saying we'll show you our cash balance and you show yours. End of story

•••
The level of delusion on this forum is genuinely worrying - serves as my end here

Angel.co - not a brand? Tell Naval his business isn't a brand because he doesn't own a .com

No words for the level of mental retardation you encounter here

Does he advertise Angel.co on radio and national TV?

•••
See how ridiculous he is acting, like chicken little, "the sky is falling"!

I can cherry pick this chart to better prove the point, on fair grounds with his, but I think we're smart enough to get the gist here:

rule_violation/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/internet-failing.png

•••
Donuts 2012 - we have deep pockets too ...

Donuts Internet based promo (@ YouTube) name.kitchen (4yr ago, 3 videos, total 8 videos). Mainstream 0.

Donuts @ Startup Branding 2016

Last edited:
•••
This blog post.and comments need more attention ... Thanks @equity78

“he can only talk his crap to the dumb poor and deluded”

read more (The Domains)

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back