IT.COM

Don't give up

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

paul79

Established Member
Impact
Just thought I would post a story that has recently happened to me to give other beginners hope.

To cut a long story short, I picked a name up about 8 months ago that I have had zero interest in despite doing outbound & listing it in several places. So really I was thinking 'oh no I've brought a dud there'. but then yesterday out of the blue someone bought it at one of the auction platforms it was on.

so the motto of the story is trust your instinct when it comes to buying names and never give up!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks @paul79 good story. I guess we all have "those" domains. Glad there is hope!

•••
ha ha yes I guess so. I think it also shows as well that it can just take time to sell a domain sometimes.

•••
We usually spend a lot of time researching a name prior to purchase, and sometimes a decade may pass before that " one buyer " comes along and " suddenly " a sale is made.

You did well, congrats , and a nice story to begin your domain endeavors.

•••
Just thought I would post a story that has recently happened to me to give other beginners hope.

To cut a long story short, I picked a name up about 8 months ago that I have had zero interest in despite doing outbound & listing it in several places. So really I was thinking 'oh no I've brought a dud there'. but then yesterday out of the blue someone bought it at one of the auction platforms it was on.

so the motto of the story is trust your instinct when it comes to buying names and never give up!

Congrats! What was the sale price?

•••
well I won't be retiring anytime soon lets put it that way ha ha but is nice to see my decision to pick the name up originally was not wrong

•••
•••
Lol, don't give up, have you seen my list of domains?:laugh:
Its like I'm starting bottom of the ninth, bases loaded and two outs.
or in footie terms I scored 3 OG in the first 5 mins of a 90min game.

•••
great encouraging story. Thanks for sharing.

•••
Back