Dynadot

domains Donald Trump is launching TruthSocial.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Lox

____Top Member
Impact
Former US President Donald Trump is to launch his own social network, called Truth Social.

“Trump Media & Technology Group’s mission is to create a rival to the liberal media consortium and fight back against the ‘Big Tech’ companies of Silicon Valley, which have used their unilateral power to silence opposing voices in America,” reads the statement.

(TruthSocial.com acquired from HugeDomains)

read more

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I guess LiarSocial .com was already taken?

•••
Former US President Donald Trump is to launch his own social network, called Truth Social.

I am surprised it took him this long to launch...he should have done so long ago...going to be a money maker as well (built in market).

•••
Oh the irony. Trump and the word "truth" is the same sentence. Clowns are gonna be clowns...

•••
Good luck to him. I hope it's a great success.

•••
Nowadays, the "truth" is what folks believe. If the truth is outside of their injested narrative, it is a lie. Mental manipulation is on the rise because it is so easy to do and get the desired response.
We need something that hits closer to the truth than the current sources of information (Facebook, CNN, Fox news). CNN being, by far, the worst conduit of untruths.

•••
Truth Social ...a new 4Chan. I might take a look for "lols"

•••
the power the socialmedia giants have is gained because they build digital platforms that anyone can use for free at no cost to the person using their digital platforms and they do not provide the content on those platforms which provides a neutral free platform where people can as long as they want on these digital platforms for free

where in a traditional world a person cant even park their car for half an hour without being charged to do so

the future is free funded by ad dollars

•••
I will say as a supposed game changing social platform, the name sucks

With regards to truth / supreme service / standards: Ultra, Deed, Verism, Maxim, Verity, Motto, Virtue ...Ethik (ethics). Something exciting, punchy, wowing, quirky ...Truth Social sounds so political. Change the name to "Maxim" with the logo being a cartoon design of Donald Trumps hair, then you'll get some traction

Last edited:
•••
I will say as a supposed game changing social platform, the name sucks

With regards to truth / supreme service / standards: Ultra, Deed, Verism, Maxim, Verity, Motto, Virtue ...Ethik (ethics). Something exciting, punchy, wowing! But no

I respectfully disagree. Whether you subscribe to Trump's brand of politics or not, the notion of truth, and where it might possibly be found, has never been more relevant. And, when combined with the word "social", there is a direct implication that the actions of the large social networks are anything but truthful... (and that truthsocial.com will be there to put matters right).

I'd say, then, that truthsocial.com is probably the optimum name that could've been chosen, given the kind of public comments Trump is best known for.

Last edited:
•••
You could be right @richardhope

If the brand swayed more on the fun side, than it sounding so straight forward and serious, even to the point of mocking his own appearance with the cute hair logo, he'd get a hint of amusement and curiosity about what he is trying to build, at least from me. Maybe that's just what I'd like to see, considering he is the controversial type ...even if he openly said we love DeFi

My point was: Something "different" ...people are used to the same old story about social media being dishonest. Gets a little old

Last edited:
•••
"Twitter users took just 2 hours to get into TRUTH Social and create dummy accounts for Donald Trump and Mike Pence, exposing the beta site's vulnerabilities"

LOL. :xf.laugh::ROFL:

•••
Oh the irony. Trump and the word "truth" is the same sentence. Clowns are gonna be clowns...
"Twitter users took just 2 hours to get into TRUTH Social and create dummy accounts for Donald Trump and Mike Pence, exposing the beta site's vulnerabilities"

LOL. :xf.laugh::ROFL:
I'm not going to waste too much time on this, nor will I be subscribing to this thread to see the responses, but:

1) If you don't acknowledge that at least some truthful things from DT were suppressed/mocked/derided out of hand for political gain you have your eyes and ears firmly shut.
2) Celebrating the downfalls of others is never a good look, especially when we're talking about tech start-ups in a domain name forum.

•••
Well, there goes the neighborhood

•••
Celebrating the downfalls of others is never a good look

Although some would consider it inappropriate, I would celebrate the downfall of DT as one of my biggest celebration ever - He is by far the worst liar I have seen i my lifetime

Last edited:
•••
I'm not going to waste too much time on this, nor will I be subscribing to this thread to see the responses, but:

1) If you don't acknowledge that at least some truthful things from DT were suppressed/mocked/derided out of hand for political gain you have your eyes and ears firmly shut.
2) Celebrating the downfalls of others is never a good look, especially when we're talking about tech start-ups in a domain name forum.
Trump is like sepsis in the political bloodstream of America.

•••
Shares in Digital World Acquisition soar by 400 percent on news of social media deal with Trump

The company's stock soared on news of a merger that would launch former President Donald Trump’s planned social media platform.

Trading in the stock of SPAC company Digital World Acquisition Corp. was briefly halted Thursday because of volatility after its price skyrocketed on extremely heavy trading volume after news of a merger that would launch former President Donald Trump’s planned social media platform.

DWAC’s stock surged as much as 400 percent, to $51 per share Thursday after trading was halted multiple times due to volatility.

Read more:

https://www.nbcnews.com/business/ma...n-soar-145-percent-news-social-media-n1282061

•••
Here’s how a hacker was able to blow up Trump’s new free speech site

A hacker on Wednesday discovered that former President Donald Trump’s newly-announced social media platform “Truth Social” was publicly accessible online despite the official launch not set to take place until next year.

After Trump revealed in a press release his intentions to take on tech giants such as Facebook and Twitter with an uncensorable social network, a hacker, who asked not to be identified but claimed affiliation with the hacking collective Anonymous, began researching Truth Social’s corporate structure.

Read more:

https://www.dailydot.com/debug/hacker-trump-truth-social/

Last edited:
•••
It will have a slight positive effect.
But not a great domain, so they would have to rebrand it, unless their purpose is to give true info for a short period of time only (1 year).
I suspect they won't give much info about critical topics. For example they can't talk about vaccines, DUMBs, aliens, religion, antigravity, fake moon landing, financial reset, elites, geoengineering. It will be about election theft, Russiagate, capitol riot, at the beginning, and gradually add more to the list like sept 11, JFK, titanic. First make it popular, and then use it for blackmailing purposes to make a better deal with,..
(china and russia?:no) with some elites and US/Europe bureaucrats.

•••
The funny thing
hrw5ja79ksu71.jpg

or
Donald Trump's TRUTH Social Prohibits 'Excessive Use of Capital Letters' (newsweek.com)

•••
Last edited:
•••
TruthSocial.com is too long and bored brand name
He should go with something like that: DDamn.com

•••
I hope to see some opinions related to DT new platform but from domaining business prospective, all extensions of the new brand are taken. Do you think that we will see a huge related sales especially when there is no TM registered for the brand yet.

•••
TruthSocial.com is too long and bored brand name
He should go with something like that: DDamn.com

That's probably your name you're promoting again.

"Truth" and "Social" are highly relevant in the context of Trump. Epik is offering an alternative .truth TLD on their website. TruthSocial.com is a good name.

Last edited:
•••
This isn't going to go anywhere, but if they were serious about it and willing to spend the money: TRU.com

Last edited:
•••
Back