domcomp.com - domain price widget

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Voodoomoodoo

Established Member
Impact
86
domcomp.com

Hey, I'd like to show you guys this widget that I made. It shows domain prices for top TLDs, in order of cheapest provider. It's free to use and you can include it on your websites, either as a standalone widget or Ad-replacement.

Let me know what you think.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I like it, could get a bit confusing if you've already used the coupons/offers from the registrars already. Name is a bit hard to pronounce/remember.
 
0
•••
nicely done! the coupon codes are updated as well. have bookmarked your site :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back