auctions DomainX is hosting monthly auctions on Telegram group

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arpit131

Top Member
Impact
DomainX, one of the most successful groups in the Indian Domaining Community, under Domain Name Owners Association of India(DNOAi) is taking good initiative to promote the domain name investment and the business overall.

I saw some local auctions hosted every month in their Telegram group with domains being sold in reseller price range!
A good initiative I would say! Some of their sales from February!

Domain: HDz.in
Sold Price: $100

Domain: Grief.in
Sold Price: $42

Domain: EYZ.in

Domain: Horsepower.in
Sold Price: $26

Domain: Pressroom.in
Sold Price: $30

Domain: Motivate.in
Sold Price: $145

Domain: AskAstrologers.com

Domain: AUJ.in
Sold Price: $90

Domain: Chat.biz
Sold Price: $250

Domain: InsuranceSolution.org
Sold Price: $70

Domain: Mocktail.net
Sold Price: $110

Domain: EasyCredit.in
Sold Price: $72

Domain: VirtualBanking.net
Sold Price: $115

Domain: RYA.in
Sold Price: $155

https://www.domainx/2019/02/27/list-of-selected-domains-for-28-february-2019-auction/

March auction I think is hosted on 31st March! And so on!

The reason for this post? People are taking initiative and doing their best in their own way!

P.S. I am not associated with them or the auction in any way! Just found this group. I saw the auction and it was lively to watch it! Hence, mentioned!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks for the mention @Arpit131 and worthy of sharing.

We at DOMAINX think there should be plenty of options available to help Domaining community liquidate their domain name assets and at ZERO Cost. Hence, we decided to conduct these volunteer driven monthly auctions and have conducted 3 so far starting out in December 2018.

Of course, we do not guarantee a handsome payday, but it isn’t even any lesser than standard resale domain name prices. :)

More and more people should join domain name industry and spread word across boundaries so that we all can reap benefits from these efforts.

•••
Thanks @Arpit131

You will see some nice 3L .in names and also some good searched keyword names up for auction this month...

Remember this is no reserve auction so there is a chance of bargain.

•••
It's a great initiative by DOMAINX.
I have been part of this group since start & also auctioned a few of my names through them. The amount of work they put in too moderate, manage & conduct these auctions is really commendable & should not go unappreciated. So thank you & looking forward to auction scheduled for today.

•••
•••
I have been part of DomainX community since last 2 years now and there whatsapp group gives a good opportunity to discuss and get clarification on domaining related queries.

Y'day, this group also executed 4th edition of DomainX auction (on telegram) and I sold StockOverview.com domain in this auction :xf.smile:

This is really nice group and must join by investor's/ re-sellers.

•••
Appreciate the kind words and feedback gentlemen.

It's a community driven effort that was started in the year 2014 from Namepros itself :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back