Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain domainstats.us

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt

Old Skool since 2003 :)VIP Member
Impact
16
Was suprised this was still there.

Thoughts?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Not a bad Domain if you plan on developing it first and then selling. I've had my eye on a couple .us Domains but unfortunatly I can't own one or at least as far as I know I can't.

Mike
 
0
•••
I just noticed you are from the UK, perhaps people outside of the US can own one or perhaps theres a catch.

Mike
 
0
•••
well, my wife is american ;) and my step son also. So there is always a way around it..lol ;)
 
0
•••
I have similar name that was appraised "reg fee" mostly.
So, i cannot tell you anything but reg fee too. :)
 
0
•••
heh...chrs :)

wat domain?
 
0
•••
Originally posted by SY4
heh...chrs :)

wat domain?


livedns.info (live domain name stats, live dns information - whatever).
 
0
•••
DomainStats.us
I like it!

Lotta dev'mt ideas with this one.

undeveloped: $40

Goodluck!
 
0
•••
Reg. fee+, at the present time, IMHO. Worthy of both development potential, as well as patience with the ".US", as I see it.
Best of Luck here. :)
 
0
•••
welp, I won the NP Auction for sightstats.us :)

So, starting to develop the sites this week all being well. Will take a couple of months.

sitestats.us and domainstats.us :) yeah :)
 
0
•••
Originally posted by SY4
welp, I won the NP Auction for sightstats.us :)

So, starting to develop the sites this week all being well. Will take a couple of months.

sitestats.us and domainstats.us :) yeah :)
That makes for a really nice looking pr. of names! Best of Success!
 
0
•••
Thanks :) (wasnt a painful 25 mins watching the thread tho ;) lol)
 
0
•••
:lala:
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back