Dynadot

Domainsponsor Vs. Skenzo

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi,

Anyone experienced increase in traffic and revenues for their domains after moving from Domainsponsor to Skenzo?

If yes, what kind of increase and on how many domains % wise.

Thanks for sharing your experience.

Regards.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sorry,i dont know Skenzo?

•••
Hi,
I have pretty extensive experience with Domainsponsor and Skenzo landers. Specific traffic will do better on one or the other. You can use Trafficclub to do a head-to-head comparison of the two as they are both offered there. Just set your defaults to 50% domainsponsor, 50% skenzo for each domain until you see a pattern.
The Skenzo lander looks more like a real website. I have concluded that this lander has better click through with "experienced" traffic...people who use the internet often.
The DomainSponsor lander looks more like a subject search page and seems to do better with less experienced traffic...people who just type things into the browser bar as if it were a search engine. These people don't really know what they are looking for and don't get turned off by a parked page.
So good generic keywords, go with Domainsponsor. Typos and myspace/youtube/etc. type traffic, go with Skenzo.

•••
I wish they let me set my own keyword . . .

I get better results with skenzo . . . (I use trafficclub)

•••
I apply a skenzo account but receive no feedback. What's wrong? : (

•••
Hello, I moved one of my domains and I did not experience any change whatsoever in traffic/revenue, they're pretty much equal.

•••
DomainSponsor back on top

I had account with both for a while. It was pretty even until a couple of months ago. They did several changes last month, and now DomainSponsor is clearly performing the best again.

However, Domain Sponsor takes longer to get the most out of my domains. But if you are patient it is the best...

•••
Skenzo was hands down better for me in Trafficclub. However, if you are trying to get an account with skenzo directly, you need a gazillion hits per month before they'll even consider you.

•••
Not a good idea to use TrafficClub

Because it sends less traffic to DomainSponsor so optimizing doesn;t work as good. Go direct.

•••
Skenzo over DS via TrafficClub does it for me!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back