Dynadot

services DomainSherpa Purchased By...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
DNGifN0U8AQeHGb.jpg

me*** *****ns looks like the new owner of DomainSherpa.

I think you can fill in the blank on your own. With that said...

Here and Here

More Info: https://twitter.com/DomainSherpa

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
and what is wrong with that? any accusation? any false information?

at least I never had to sell myself or my image to do business, never needed to do shill bidding, never had to do a favor to make money in this business. so I have the right to say my part, more than most people that are just talking out of their arses. like you coming here firing your guns to someone who you don't even know just because you felt hurt from what I might have said.

Business is selling yourself and your image. If you never do favors to make money then I certainly don't want to ever do business with you. Business is about partnerships. I'm not talking reach around favors. I am talking "hey, can you give me the email of that guy that says he was buying debt names?" Collusion is illegal, partnerships aren't. You have done ZERO to prove to me you are anyone. I don't know your name, what you've accomplished, or what experience you have. You operate under an alias. You don't put your name to things for two reasons. One you have something to hide, two for safety reasons.

What I am saying that you know nothing about why Michael Cyger stopped doing the show. You have no idea about the transaction of turning the show of to Drew Rosener. So you give some far fetched story about what you think the reasons and the financials. I am not defending anyone. They can defend themselves. I have stated ZERO about Drew here. I am merely saying your random made up thoughts are way off base

As far as the show. I was well aware that things were getting boring. Especially since most of the domains turned in were terrible. The show would have evolved like all shows do. Now its Drew's turn to try and keep it informative and entertaining.

Again, not defending anyone, I came here merely to respond to you.

•••
Business is selling yourself and your image. If you never do favors to make money then I certainly don't want to ever do business with you. Business is about partnerships. I'm not talking reach around favors. I am talking "hey, can you give me the email of that guy that says he was buying debt names?" Collusion is illegal, partnerships aren't. You have done ZERO to prove to me you are anyone. I don't know your name, what you've accomplished, or what experience you have. You operate under an alias. You don't put your name to things for two reasons. One you have something to hide, two for safety reasons.

What I am saying that you know nothing about why Michael Cyger stopped doing the show. You have no idea about the transaction of turning the show of to Drew Rosener. So you give some far fetched story about what you think the reasons and the financials. I am not defending anyone. They can defend themselves. I have stated ZERO about Drew here. I am merely saying your random made up thoughts are way off base

As far as the show. I was well aware that things were getting boring. Especially since most of the domains turned in were terrible. The show would have evolved like all shows do. Now its Drew's turn to try and keep it informative and entertaining.

Again, not defending anyone, I came here merely to respond to you.

@Domain Shane, i see your point and that you did not understood what I have said.
your reply this time was more inline so let's agree on disagreeing and move on.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back