NameSilo

DomainsCon Conference Being Planned

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

EJS

DomainInvesting.comVIP Member
DomainInvesting.com
Impact
Troy Rushton of Protrada is in the beginning stages of planning the DomainsCon conference in Las Vegas. He shared some details with me this afternoon:

http://www.domaininvesting.com/domainscon-conference-planned/

If you're going to TRAFFIC, you might consider checking out this conference, too, especially if you are new to the domain business. I am told there is one pass that will be free.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
it will target people who are new to the business of domain investing and those who are interested in learning more about domain investment opportunities.

$49 for a conference pass
$999 for a backstage pass, including VIP dinner(s)
Wow. Somehow, i sense those bold fonts above are harmoniously connected to each other.

•••
Wow. Somehow, i sense those bold fonts above are harmoniously connected to each other.

Lol true. Still sounds interesting

•••

:talk:

I think so too...

looks like a 'capital building' scheme, since they are targeting the ignorant and the innocent @ $49 a wop

or you can eat with the VIP's for a thousand bucks.

wonder how many will be chewing with their mouths open.

;)

imo....

•••
thanks for the nice sharing i like your thread and workable....

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back