Dynadot

question Domains you will build on...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Recy

Established Member
Impact
I've heard, and not certain its true, that is you park your domain it will have a tougher time with SEO after you start building. True?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I wouldn't see why parking would effect numbers later down the line.

•••
Not true at all. SEO starts at ground zero whether parked or just registered.

•••
If the domain is for business/service make a lander and collect emails. :)

•••
I wouldn't see why parking would effect numbers later down the line.
I don't claim to be an SEO expert. Only reason I thought maybe was one thing that's tracked is trust score ...

•••
I have three sites running now that started out parked and they just got better once developed.

•••
I've got an ambiguous name that was parked with my former registrar. I've moved it and am trying to monetise it. I'm having a bit of a problem because the parking service used adult links, and this has tarnished the name.

•••
Just make sure you stay away from any doddgy zero-click landing page services, where you have no control over what pages are served to your domains.

•••
Not true, unless like @EmotiveDomains said your using Zero Click and your domains get redirected to some Malware site that gets blocked by all the Anti Virus companies then that could take some time to clear as there are companies with live fully developed websites today that my BitDefender anti virus blocks just from them adding ads on their pages that are shady.

Never been much of a domain parker but when I was I always removed Zero Click redirection as it eliminates the sales angle which was always my priority over parking income.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back