Dynadot

question Domains with every day traffic but no revenue are bad domains?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I have domain with generic popular keywords in domain which have every day traffic but not generate revenue. It means that my domain is bad?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have checked it with Bodis and ParkingCrew internal tool... both show that it is NOT banned to use Google-feed (Tier1)...
Maybe, it is banned only when using AdSense directly (without any parking company)...

•••
+ I have visited it... Google-feed works on your domain (it shows ads)...
So this ban (if exists) is limited to AdSense-accounts only.

•••
+ such traffic that doesn't convert may be generated by some iFrames... that's why.
I also own 1 domain with iFrame-traffic (tens uniques daily and 0.00).

Last edited:
•••
If iFrame-case - then any optimizations are useless.
Even in ZeroClick-mode your earnings will be minimal or NULL as well.
And usually iFrame-traffic is prohibited by parking companies at all.

•••
I checked about ban my domain on site isbanned.com
Ban from Google Adsense. Show attachment 41645
Out of curiosity I checked to see status of my sites, every domain I inputted I received message it was banned. I then imputed random sites like cars in com and others and I get the same message, banned. I would be safe to say the tool on the site i visited is bull $hit!
So I guess I need to find a credible tool on another site maybe. Or just go straight to Google developer tools.

Update: I checked via another site and unlike the 1st site every site I checked said it was not banned. I'm reminded of the phrase "Trust but Verify"

Last edited:
•••
If iFrame-case - then any optimizations are useless.
Even in ZeroClick-mode your earnings will be minimal or NULL as well.
And usually iFrame-traffic is prohibited by parking companies at all.
What is iFrame-traffic?

•••
•••
..or it could be bot traffic
Not think. Today I checked keyword stats for all period: from 10-05-2016 to 10-21-2016 and saw searches for such keywords like Tennis Video, Tennis Pro Lessons, Tennis Matches Video
screenshot_20161022_224658.png

•••
•••
•••
Not think. Today I checked keyword stats for all period: from 10-05-2016 to 10-21-2016 and saw searches for such keywords like Tennis Video, Tennis Pro Lessons, Tennis Matches Video Show attachment 41713
2-clicks template is displayed on your domain, these search terms are autogenerated by Google (so-called "Related links")...

Last edited:
•••
Recheck your referrers-stats (from which sources this traffic is coming) and visit them...
Then review their source code and seek for iFrame with your domain...

•••
Try also checking your logs to see if an image is being called. I was excited to find out that I was having a couple domains getting over 20,000 hits a month except I found out that one other website was calling a few images that originated from my domains. Another popular website is the originator of all my "unique hits" for these domains.

•••
•••
Then try ParkingCrew to get your referrers, they have.

•••
Then try ParkingCrew to get your referrers, they have.
So I need first my domain park with ParkingCrew in simple parking and then when I check, if all is Ok without iFrames, I need go to their Zero click program?

•••
Yes, and create your ZeroClick-account at ParkingCrew from start (don't accept "Premium ads" offer), because we already know that your domain doesn't convert in CPC-mode.

Last edited:
•••
Yes, and create your ZeroClick-account at ParkingCrew from start (don't accept "Premium ads" offer), because we already know that your domain doesn't convert in CPC-mode.
But I already have a parking crew account. I have registered it after NameDrive became the part of ParkingCrew.

•••
OK, then use it to better understand your traffic and to see the most accurate stats because their filtering is better than DS...
And if needed (if traffic exists but no earnings again) - create another ZeroClick-account...

•••
+ I have visited it... Google-feed works on your domain (it shows ads)...
So this ban (if exists) is limited to AdSense-accounts only.

What would cause a domain name to become AdSense Banned (not the feed but the AdSense product) such as that name is? And how to get it back to being OK?

•••
Click fraud = BAN FOREVER.

Last edited:
•••
•••

Thanks - read all that and still cant figure out my particular ban. I dont even have an adsense account. I just checked that isbanned site from a few posts before this and to my surprise I found my site is banned. So if I ever wanted to start an account, I couldnt. I will have to see if I can find a way to contact Google and request a review perhaps - if they even do that.

•••
Zero click will get your domain perma-banned by google and greatly reduce your chance of selling it while actively using that as a lander.
(Source : hundreds of my domains were banned in this manner a few years back)

•••
BODIS BODIS, try BODIS.

Used to make $100 at sedo than up to $700 at BODIS.
Sold the domain since for good money
:)

*avoid zero-click

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back