Dynadot

question Domains with every day traffic but no revenue are bad domains?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I have domain with generic popular keywords in domain which have every day traffic but not generate revenue. It means that my domain is bad?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I just checked that isbanned site from a few posts before this and to my surprise I found my site is banned.
Already answered above, that this service shows misleading data, forget it.
Use PC and/or Bodis internal tools to check your Ad-bans by Google...

•••
My average RPM with Google and with ZeroClick is ~ the same.

Last edited:
•••
Zero click will get your domain perma-banned by google and greatly reduce your chance of selling it while actively using that as a lander.
(Source : hundreds of my domains were banned in this manner a few years back)
Zero of my hundreds were banned by Google when using ParkingCrew's ZeroClick...
Where you parked them in this mode, awful Sedo with their advertisers???

I just recommend you to completely disable email-monetization at PC, this thing is really dangerous.

•••
And regarding "selling"...
The domains with significant traffic are usually NOT for sale (nobody sells them), at least in 95% of cases.

•••
Zero of my hundreds were banned by Google when using ParkingCrew's ZeroClick...
Where you parked them in this mode, awful Sedo with their advertisers???

I just recommend you to completely disable email-monetization at PC, this thing is really dangerous.

Now i use DNS landers, but back then i was indeed using sedo landers. They had automatically switched some of my domains to Zeroclick without my knowledge...by the time i realized what happened, it was too late, but i did tell sedo to remove that sh*t from my account, which they did. I haven't used zeroclick with other companies and don't plan to, i am satisfied with DNS.

•••
•••
What a funny when i try the isbanned site to check the domain is banned somewhere else. and the result all domain i enter, the result is banned for google adsense. even espn.com, buzzfeed.com, erl.com and others big company also banned for google adsense. joking site?

•••
And return back to my question of this thread: Domains with daily traffic but without clicks or domains without traffic and clicks can be valuable to buyers?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back