domain Domains Removed From Namedrive

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

evossman

Established Member
Impact
0
I have 5 .de bank typo domains that have made $570 in the last 13 months on 19,000 visitors at Namedrive. I recently recieved notice from my registrar that a group from a n w a e l t e . de must have contacted namedrive and removed them from my namedrive account.

I'm not interested in transferring them to another parking site as I don't have the time right now to do so. I still have the names in my registrar account and the company only stated that they were removed from my namedrive account.

I was wondering what someone might pay for these domains or if I should petition this or change them to another parking site?

Thanks
Erik
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back