IT.COM

showcase Domains related to DAO (Decentralized Autonomous Organization)

NameSilo
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Decentralized Technology

dotcom

•••
I have a few in .com
Daolicious
InuDao

•••
•••
found these:
(dawtcoms)

DAOPrograms

DevelopDAO

Last edited:
•••
•••
only have 3 and I sold 1 already for 2k to a domainer in China.

•••
AutonomousOrganization .com

AutonomousCommunity .com

AutonomousInc .com

AutonomousFirm .com

AutonomousCurrency .com

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
PolkaDAO.org
SolanaDAO.org
BanklessDAO.org
MetaverseDAO.org

•••
•••
(dawtcom)

DAOLender(s)

Last edited:
•••
daofi.com
daobox.com
dao.online

•••
TheDAOs.com
DAOguru.com

Last edited:
•••
any one have a list of dao sales or know of reported? other than what's seen on namebio

Last edited:
•••
TradeDAOs.com
TradeDAOs.us
BuyDAOs.us
BuyDAO.us

•••
(dawtcoms)

ArcadeDAO

MartDAO

•••
daofi.com
daobox.com
dao.online

DAOFi.com is a strong domain IMHO. Have you reached out to the dot org? I'm surprised they haven't bought it from you already.

•••
DAOFi.com is a strong domain IMHO. Have you reached out to the dot org? I'm surprised they haven't bought it from you already.

@jinzhenhua if u value your domain and believe in it, don't reach out. Imo

•••
@jinzhenhua if u value your domain and believe in it, don't reach out. Imo

Saying this without further explaining, especially because you've done outbound, is a bit odd and bad advice IMHO.

Following this advice, someone could end up waiting indefinitely thinking it's a ballsy stand-off when in reality the end user may not even be thinking about your domain and just needs a push with a proper pitch. Sometimes end-users reg the best domain that is available and don't think about it after that, especially in DeFi when many if not most of the top leading companies and protocols are NOT on dot com.

Dot com is still king, and it doesn't hurt to engage end users by telling them why, while still of course knowing what your domain is worth lol...

Last edited:
•••
Saying this without further explaining, especially because you've done outbound, is a bit odd and bad advice IMHO.

Following this advice, someone could end up waiting indefinitely thinking it's a ballsy stand-off when in reality the end user may not even be thinking about your domain and just needs a push with a proper pitch. Sometimes end-users reg the best domain that is available and don't think about it after that, especially in DeFi when many if not most of the top leading companies and protocols are NOT on dot com.

Dot com is still king, and it doesn't hurt to engage end users by telling them why, while still of course knowing what your domain is worth lol...

@Elad n why the disagree reaction to my reply? You have made sales doing outbound and you even use the same broker as me, who's known for his incredible outbound strategy. You don't even believe in the garbage advice you are peddling around here. Why do you do it? Do you think the stubborn "just wait and let them come to you" bullshit sounds cool or something? 😆 You know better than most here that doing targeted out bound has nothing to do with not knowing the value of your domain.

Last edited:
•••
@Elad n why the disagree reaction to my reply? You have made sales doing outbound and you even use the same broker as me, who's known for his incredible outbound strategy. You don't even believe in the garbage advice you are peddling around here. Why do you do it? Do you think the stubborn "just wait and let them come to you" bullshit sounds cool or sonething? 😆 You know better than most here that it's not a valid argument.

1)I dont use a brokerage service (used in the past for a bit), will use stud.com when Rick will open the gates
2)If you really value your names and you have enough cash to hold i would advise you not to outbound.
If i done that in the past its even a stronger argument lol.

Dont outbound your valueable names if u can and want top $

And ill stop the discussion here from my part

And ill ignore your comment about garbage advice lol, i know better ;)

Last edited:
•••
Says he doesn't do outbound after making multiple sales from doing outbound and uses brokers to do the outbound for him.... Saying he plans to use them more.... All while telling people here to avoid doing outbound...

This is why I don't take the things I read on this site very seriously lol...

Elad man, I like you and you're a great domainer but sometimes I can't help but to wonder what your motives are, because the things you say are so hypocritical or nonsense making...

Last edited:
•••
Back