IT.COM

domains Domains Names Owned By Equifax

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Robbie

RobbiesBlog.comTop Member
Impact
Equifax Inc owns 1800+ domain names as usual most are brand protection but a few are nice keyword domains.

What do you like from the portfolio?

http://robbiesblog.com/domain-names-owned-by-equifax/7644

Top 5 Domain Names Owned by Equifax Inc.
  1. CreditAlertService.com
  2. CreditLock.com
  3. DebtFreeChallenge.com
  4. MyCredit.com
  5. ScorePower.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Total Names 1828

Breakdown by extension:

1549 -- com
216 -- net
34 -- us
21 -- ca
2 -- tw
1 -- pr
1 -- lat
1 -- jp
1 -- fr
1 -- co
1 -- at

Number of 3L: 1
Names:

efx.net

Number of 4L: 1
Names:

talx.us

•••
•••
•••
If a credit score does not reflect tge value of digital assets in a digital world the credit score it gives is useless and of no value etc

Eg many domain nane investors may have poor credit but have a domain name portfolio independently valued by estibot that has avalue that far surpassess the amount of debt they may have but due to no instant digital asset liquidation service they cannot liquidate digital assets eg domain names to pay off any traditional debt

All the

Debt

Based donain names that would solve such a problem have been bought but no one has the vision for the concept

Well except for me lol

Which is why instant digital asset liquidation doesnt exist which means too many people remain in debt when they need not be because they do have digital collateral to refinance their financial situation but their digital asset collateral isnt recognised by main stream lending organisations

Which shows just how digitally incompetent traditional society really is

•••
I wonder why they have every different misspelling of equifaxsecurity2017 .com must be hundreds of them.

•••
I wonder why they have every different misspelling of equifaxsecurity2017 .com must be hundreds of them.
Ahh yes the 2017 Equifax incident, I almost forgot about it

•••
  • Like Disney, it has a lot of domain names

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back