REPUBLICPARTYUS.COM Godaddy.com 04-07-2017
THEUSAPARLIAMENT.COM Godaddy.com 01-07-2017
THEUSAPARLIAMENT.ORG Godaddy.com 01-07-2017
USPRESIDENTWHITEHOUSE.COM Godaddy.com 03-07-2017
USPRESIDENTHOUSE.COM Godaddy.com 03-07-2017
USPARLIAMENT.COM Godaddy.com 28-06-2017
USAPARLIAMENT.ORG Godaddy.com 01-07-2017
USAPARLIAMENT.COM Godaddy.com 01-07-2017

Auction quotes : [email protected] (Email us)
Registrar: GODADDY
Expires: Shown above

Auction start: FROM TODAY
12 VVIP Domains $ 1.5 Billion USD
Auction Ends: 200 hours 1 week

Payment: BANK TT transfer

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Sorry..is the starting price of the auction 1.5 Billion Dollars?
Asking to make sure I have enough money in my bank account

•••
•••
This has made me chuckle lol

•••
•••
Could you offer a 10% discount? :)

•••
Uhmm.... $ 1.5 Billion USD for these 12 domains? That's only $125 million USD for each domain name.

By the way the cost of constructing Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world, is $1.5 Billion USD.
So you see, that's what his domains are worth.

Just how high is this tallest free-standing structure on earth which is the equivalent value of his domains, well check this out:

•••
Could you offer a 10% discount? :)

Ohh come on, you're trying to hurt the little man? He deserves to make a little return on his investment and here you are trying to steal away these domains dirt cheap. How greedy! :xf.grin:

•••
There are maybe some good ones but the next elections are not soon, or maybe are... Nobody knows...

•••
There are maybe some good ones but the next elections are not soon, or maybe are... Nobody knows...

There could be an election everyday, and they wouldn't have that value !!! haha

•••
Look like a bunch of u/s names to me, but then I don't understand American politics. To me. Trump looks like a god sent savious, and, unless you are a gloibalist shill, I can't see why anybody would object to him. Does the US have a parliament?

•••
i'll take the lot for 1.5 bil. -- pm me paypal please.

•••
•••
Whoa, not so fast!! This is an auction, you got 200 hours to wait!!

Hmmm, unfortunately the OP didn't say what the bid increments should be? I think an increment of $50 million should be fair?

•••
Look like a bunch of u/s names to me, but then I don't understand American politics. To me. Trump looks like a god sent savious, and, unless you are a gloibalist shill, I can't see why anybody would object to him. Does the US have a parliament?

You have a cat picture as an avatar, so I bet you like Trump because he likes to grab women by their CATS. and to you that must qualify him as "America's Cat Grabbing Saviour".

As for the Auction, Why so cheap? I bet if you hold them for just 50-100 more years they'll be worth a pretty penny. And don't listen to anyone, you're not delusional at all. if anything you are so reasonable you're practically giving them away. Good luck!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back