Dynadot

advice Domains and SEO – Are you doing these three simple things?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

News

Hand-picked NewsTop Member
Impact
James: Google has rolled out lots of updates to curb the benefits of EMD’s, but we still see a nice bump from having one. In addition EMD’s are usually older domains with some good authority and history behind them which always helps!
James: The biggest thing overall is that SEO can be done by anyone, it just takes time and effort (I am talking about the basics here. There is so much business owners can do themselves so easily, but most do not even bother. People need to start really utilising their website, which is a huge potential asset as a marketing and branding channel.
James: Without putting in any real effort, we see a few thousand uniques a month, which as you can imagine converts to a very tidy lead source for us. This comes through pure organic searches, as well as Google Maps. We have plans to expand the link building efforts and flesh out the website some more which would further increase organic traffic...
Read More

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hey friend, thanks for sharing such a nice post and i am sure it would help many people. Well, i read it and found out some good points to be considered seriously which have been avoiding.

•••
Thanks for sharing this information

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back