Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Established DomainRookie.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I started this site in August 2005. Since then I've received appx 80,000 page views from appx 59K unique visitors. My Technorati rank is 23,667 (115 links from 76 sites). The software runs easily on WordPress 1.5 blog software. It's a great site for a domain investor to own because it allows him an avenue to showcase his domain name portfolio.

I'm still attached to the site, but if an offer is high enough I'd sell it. I've just got other things I want to move on to.

(Should be obvious, but sale would not include the domain names listed on the site)
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Can you list a starting bid?
 
0
•••
I've never tried to sell something on one of these forusm, so I don't really know the procedure. But, I don't want to start a fixed term bidding period period. I'd really like to just make contact with anyone interested and we can discuss the site. But I can say that $xxx would be a nonstarter.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back