NameSilo

domain DomainQuickSale.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainSlayer

Established Member
Impact
4
I know a timeshare company called TimeshareQuickSale.com and have made millions. Open for appraisals.
Thank You,
Domain Slayer
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
low-mid $xx undeveloped.
 
0
•••
Hello,

Catchy name. I would say around low XX resell value.

Best of luck,

- SW
 
0
•••
Good development potential. Mid $xx+.
 
0
•••
A bit long so reg fee, IMHO.
 
0
•••
DomainSlayer said:
I know a timeshare company called TimeshareQuickSale.com and have made millions. Open for appraisals.
Thank You,
Domain Slayer

Can you tell us a bit more about the millions made by this company/site ... and the amount of time, effort, branding, and EXPENSE it took them to achieve such, IYHO? :talk:
Also, timeshares are tangible - much like Real Estate, domains are not quite comparable - at this stage - in my view.

Thanks for the insight.
-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
Quite long, I'd have to say low xx. If you can develop it properly, it could be more, but I don't see it getting too much higher even with development, due to it's length.

Best of Luck,

Stephen
 
0
•••
Well This A pretty catchy .com If I made it into a site where people could sell there domain. I think people would remember it. I know Jeff you have to market I haven't been around the block as long as you, but I have owned two very profitable businesses.- And the timeshare business is a resale company and have been in business about 2.5 years. Jeff I also believe Domains are like real estate accept it is a piece of the internet land.....
 
0
•••
Plus timeshare is a very poor investment from my experience, Domains Only cost $5-10
to buy and you can sell them for thousands. Timeshares cost 10K plus to buy and on the resale market you can get 2-3K if your lucky.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back